Movies and Shows - What do you recommend?

If you have Netflix watch the Netflix original The Do-Over an Adam Sandler movie. Not for kids(!!) or gentile Ladies …or just any sensitive folk. Not a big Adam Sandler fan but I liked this

1 Like

Seen it. Thought it was good. Oh Adam got in shape for this movie wife said. I didn’t notice, apparently she did hummmmm.
Some pretty good laughs and for the most part kept my attention, which is pretty tough to do.

3 Likes

If anyone was ever a fan, ESPN Classic has a Muhhamad Ali fight marathon going on.

2 Likes

I just realized I’m missing Hell on wheels last season. Guess I’ll wait till its on Netflix

1 Like

2nd half of the last season starts tonight but I think the first half is on netflix now.

2 Likes

O.J. Made In America is an excellent documentary!

3 Likes

Rock the Casbah w/ Bill Murray on Netflix …I liked

The latest season on Orange is the New Black just came out on Netflix yesterday. Absolutely binge worthy!

2 Likes

Told my wife about season 4. Her reply…I think I’ll pass on the latest installment of Lickstock :slight_smile:

That’s ok, I like it.

3 Likes

I tried watching it last night after the kiddos went to bed, but I was drunk and fell asleep before it was over. Lol (it was one of those days…)

Bloodline Seasons 1 & 2 on Netflix

2 Likes

Scotchy vapey scotch vape vape :astonished:

2 Likes

Vodka vodka vape vape pass out.

3 Likes

Watched 28 weeks a zombie movie, and have to say frankinhooker was better than this movie. Just wanted to recommend not wasting your time.

However, excited that the new season of Ray da man Ray Donovan is on Show Time. Haven’t watched yet but hoping this weekend can find time.

Would recommend “It Follows” if you have a couple hours to kill.

Season finale of The Ultimate Fighter is on Fox Sports 1 Friday night. I so hope Claudia rips out Johanna’s spleen!

Then UFC 200 is Saturday night. Some great match ups. Too bad I’m on call but torrents know no limits when it comes to UFC! :slight_smile: Woot woot!

1 Like

The movie “Mr. Right” was pretty good, i would recommend it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve resumed watching 24 after a 9 year hiatus. After watching 6 seasons of Jack Bauer running around for the government and then getting screwed over and over again I had enough. I just couldn’t take another season. I didn’t know they were on season 9 now, so I have 3 seasons to catch up with, I hope it’s worth it and I finally see some rebellion from this guy, dumb government stooge. :angry:
PS no spoilers please, I know I’m behind and ya’ll know what’s gonna happen :grinning:

1 Like

So far I am 3 episodes in with Stranger Things on Netflix…instantly hooked. Love the 80s look and feel the Duffer brothers pulled off. Brings back a lot of memories.

5 Likes

Going watch also, just see last night.

1 Like

let me know what you think :smiley:

1 Like