Movies and Shows - What do you recommend?

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

Started watching this over the weekendā€¦ pretty good so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

Watched this last night, great film and awesome insight into one of the greats :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I just started watching this last night. Did the first two episodes. Seems awesome.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t seen anyone mention it yet so if you have Netflixā€¦OZARK!!! I havenā€™t been so excited for a season 2 since breaking bad came out!!

6 Likes

Bateman should win every award there is available for his roll in that first season. Best show of 2017 IMO.

5 Likes

Best show in a long time, not just last year lol compared to ozark shows like stranger things and narcoā€™s are just good, not great like I thought they were lol

2 Likes

Stranger Things has a special place for me because it is set in a time when I was 14yo. Though D&D wasnā€™t my thing, the throw back was fun. Second season wasnā€™t as good as the first though.

You watch season 3 of Narcos yet? I watched an episode and a half and it just didnā€™t do it for me.

2 Likes

I kinda gave up on narcoā€™s halfway through season 2, and I loved stranger things too, but ozark was on another level. Trying to get into godless now, but itā€™s a slow start so far.

2 Likes

Weā€™re watching Shut Eye at the moment and just started season 2 and weā€™re really enjoying it.

Just finished Manhunt Unabomber, Thoroughly enjoyed it if you enjoy FBI profiler type series, well worth a watch, along with another FBI drama and the beginnings of how they used profiling to catch killers, called Mindhunter.

1 Like

Manhunt Unabomber satisfied me. Very nice, realy sad ending, in a good way. Mindhunter is also a good show i enjoyed.

The people v O.J. Simpson - WTF what a ridiculous court process. Really wired.

Yesterday i started Shamless Season 7. I love it!

1 Like

Death Note any good?

2 Likes

The Shack - this is a movie i passed on many times but am glad i watched it , it is a faith based movie so if your not a believer this movie may not be for you ( actually it should be watched by anyone who doubts ) i actually shed some tears , that acting was good , the story was great imo

1 Like

awesome i love watching historical moviea and there arent many i havent seen when it comes to Churchill he truly was a great man ā€¦ this is the one that just came out recently correct ?

1 Like

It is yeah, thereā€™s an ā€˜alrightā€™ copy floating about, very enjoyable film :+1:

I enjoyed it. Willem Defoe did an awesome job!!! :blush:

1 Like

Iā€™m not religious, but I read the book and it was pretty good. Didnā€™t know they made a movie. Iā€™ll have to look it up. :slight_smile:

1 Like