MTL Tank suggestion

Lemo Drop…one of the best…My first…Still have it…Hate the air flow control…Working on a re-design of it…the air flow control,that is…Outstanding flavor and draw…

1 Like

Just got this in.

Stellar vape I must say. The con is opening it cause the airflow ring spins. But with the coupon code MAP I paid 10.36 dollars so doesn’t hurt the wallet.

Normally I use the ego one mega v2 by joyetech for an MTL vape. The clr coils are great and easy to rebuild.

The kabuki works with Nautilus coils aswell

Pbusardo( MTL guru on YouTube or sort off) is releasing his rta. Which is very similar to the siren v2 and vandy vape beserker

Original Innokin Ares MTL RTA tank 4ml 24mm Slide top filling designed by P.Busardo Vapingreek E-cigarette atomizer
http://s.aliexpress.com/N7B77na6
(from AliExpress Android)

Possibilities are endless really

1 Like

+1for the SXK Doggystyle with no cons. My airflow ring doesn’t spins.

Anyone ever have paypal issues through PayPal on 3fvape? I Just tried for that kf prime and was declined. Never had the issue with heaven gifts, fasttech or efun. Wondering if it’s because the seller has vape in it’s name? Or my card company are being jerks. I only use debit online but there’s plenty loaded on it.

Not me, mine usually go through smooth.
Well, let me check, because I think my last few were PayPal, but some before were not.

1 Like

That Matrix Rda on there looks nice. I might have to get me an Xmas present. :blush:

2 Likes

I ended up buying a Kabuki clone and a KayFun V5 clone, both from Fasttech.
The Kabuki uses the same Nautilus BVC coils and seems a nice object.
And with the KayFun I will start experiencing with RDA.

Thanks again to everyone for the invaluable suggestions :smile:

Now the problem is where to start for self wicking and coil wiring. :thinking: so I opened a new topic here: