My aromas loses flavor

what the heck is a unicorn bottle? lol…I am wracking my brain trying to see what type of bottle would illicit that moniker…

Lol… http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/252048555112?lpid=82&chn=ps&ul_noapp=true

They fit in a purse, they don’t leak and they fill a tank faster than a banker robber. I love the stupid things.

ahh torpedos. I like unicorns better…done! I have gotten some use out of them too…they travel great in my little re-purposed satchel I use for my box, batteries, coils and juice. I have started to go all the way lately, though, and just use a backpack and then I can carry my charger and literally everything I use for vaping…as I used to ride a motorcycle, I always had a backpack on me anyway.As far as Vaping, I never thought things would go this far…like I am a traveling advocate…lol.

My husband and I just committed to being seasonal campers for the summer so I bought a little travel bag with a bunch of pockets in it to make something akin to what you have.

The Amtrak employees use drippers and keep those unicorn bottles and mods/no leak type rda’s right in their pockets while they are working. I was surprised they were carrying those around actually. I just bought 3 rda’s and some coil from fasttech for trying recipes. I was using those 1.8 ohm metal tube atty’s and cleaning them. I resisted changing to drippers because I did not want to build but I’m going to try it.

It’s going to take a while for those rda’s to get here but I’m kind of looking forward to it. I have the wrapping tools but I cheated and bought the pre-wrapped coils lol

See…I am a little conflicted. I JUST switched to box mods from cigar VV’s using tanks with premade coils. Like an Aspire set up…just Eleaf’s version. THEN I move to Eleaf’s box (100w VV/VW no TC) as well as a bevvy of tanks…trying to find Zen and the Art of Juice Making. Now however these new RDTA’s are showing up and…I almost don’t want to learn anything but those…where you have the taste and lower cost of rebuildables but with the convenience of a tank. No more drip drip necessary.

AND THEN comes along these weird ceramic coil jobs where you do things COMPLETELY differently than you would with teh wires and cotton.

I am kind of excited about learning to wrap coils and wick the cotton…even to the point of setting up “Skype Dates” with folks from these very forums to have a little “wrap party”…lol…(someone is in for a rough time trying to teach me…I am thick as a brick sometimes) LOL…

GASP you bought pre-wrapped coils? There is a market for this? I can sit home and wrap coils for people all day? Holy shit, I am quitting my job right now…

1 Like

They have 4-5 types of clapton’s and even ss coils pre-wrapped with the ohm level pre-determined by the wrap, you dont even have to think anymore, you just put them on the base, cut the wire and test it.

no thought required? I am so there…

No thinking is painful! (And time consuming) The ceramics look really cool, but I’m going to wait to see if people are really getting the 6 months they say they are supposed to last. I’m not quite buying that story yet.

well be careful…checkout the link I have and the post in the “Health and Advocacy” forum thread. There are concerns about a checmical in the ceramic and big news is about to pop ACCORDING TO 3RD PARTY INFORMATION* this is not me saying this, this is just me researching and reporting back potentially unqualified information.

It would not surprise me if there’s something in it that shouldn’t be inhaled. I tried the Vaporesso ceramic coils and it felt bad and awful in my lungs. Just sayin…

see, THAT is (to me) the only information I will trust 99%…no hard feelings, no one gets 100%). When someone I know (more or less) in a setting where they stand to gain or lose nothing, gives their honest EXPERIENCE. Not something they heard from a friend of a friend’s sister…or read in a google article.

Thank you for that, 'reeeenie

You hit it and it was terrible. That is info I can use.

It was really good the first day… second day… pain in throat and acrid taste. I could not use them.

well now that begs the question, and I implore you not to take offense to this…

was it possibly user error? In my work in PC repair I always default to that as what the problem is and work my way out from there. I am a purist in applying the Occam’s Razor precept to all problems, questions, issues needing explanation…

Also, I had read the ceramic is very unforgiving if the cotton wicking etc is not set up exactly perfectly.

Just a thought, by no means questioning your sbility. :innocent:

No offense taken at all!

I’ve been vaping 4 years and my first coils were kanger’s I rebuilt to save money. I never used the “wrap your own coils” on drippers (RDA’s) because of battery safety. The batteries 3-4 years ago were awful and you had no idea where they came from. (And the mess with pulling the cotton and glass out of the coils)

I also never trusted coils I built for RDA’s in the past not to break or short the batteries.

I got the Vaporesso coils when the first talk was out about ceramics. I have been on the hunt for perfect coils that would last a long time my entire vaping existence :slight_smile:

I had lengthy discussions in Google forums about those coils with guys who have vaped for years and tried them. The Vaporesso coils are junk. My Cleito tanks and the stock coils are the best so far.

… and I used to work in Telecom. I respect electrical current from batteries. Those folks messing with those mech mods and leaky tanks in the old days without any advanced safety features were playing with fire.

right on. yeah…I work in computer and network repair and design/implementation and the ignorance factor is really high. I use the scientific precept “Occam’s Razor” to help me cut thru BS and save a lot of time in work. You wouldn’t believe how many devices I “magically” solved the problem for by plugging them in.

The same holds true here and the people getting hurt are the one’s doing stupid shit a very high % of the time.

Not sure if you caught this or not earlier but…turns out Magnesium Oxide (the oh so scary chemical in ceramics) we take every day in the form of heart burn meds.

Suddenly I am finding myself stepping way back away from this debate until I am positive on my info. It is starting to look like funky stuff is in the mix…

Lol, yep unplug and plug back in. Ha! The magic fix! (That’ll be $75.00, Thanks)

Magnesium is something your body needs, the oxide part…well hell… I just don’t know! The first time I smoked pot I didn’t know what I was inhaling then either but everyone seemed like they were having fun so I did it :slight_smile:

I’m gonna wait on ceramics too. What I have is working for now :slight_smile:

if it aint broke dont fix it :slight_smile: thats me all day long. I am going to take the step into the STEAM CRAVE and then calling it good for a while.

1 Like