My current situation... What's yours?

and i neglected to mention: very nice fleet you have there, brother

1 Like

I have had no issues with my TFV4…once I learned how to with the TF-R2 properly…I am currently running it at 60w on a .25 SS dual coil build…I have nothing but love for this tank and I am sure I will love it even more when I get my new TC mod and TI wire!!!

1 Like

I meant wick… :blush:

1 Like

You know you can edit you own posts? :smile:

I did not know that…probably should have figured it out by now! Oh well, good to know! Thanks @daath!!!

1 Like

I’ve tried to make the TFV4 something a little more toned down so as to be more, ahem, public friendly. Not for a mouth to lung hit but something where you get decent vapor, great flavor and overall satisfaction. The 22ga Ti dual 8 wrap set up is the closest I could find. I tried 26 and 28ga Ti, but it suffers some flavor loss. It’s just too big a deck for that size wire to satisfy. You’re right - this thing is desiged to be hardcore and on that front I think it’s phenomenal. I love it!

If someone is wanting less than hardcore with this tank, use the TF-R1 single coil deck - wire/mode of choice and you’ll get that toned down vape. If you don’t mind Kanthal you can build either deck and run in wattage mode where you can set a static power that can either be heavy hitting or weaker. In the case of the latter (which I haven’t tried) I think you’d still sacrifice flavor.

So far though, the dual RBA deck with 22ga Ti, 6 wraps 2.5mm ID that you so generously shared is the premier set up for vapor and flavor using non-kanthal wire, and I love it. Thanks again bud.

3 Likes

My lonely setup…

gets me thru the day tho.

10 Likes

Current line-up … I am way behind on my mixing though! Gonna run dry if I don’t mix a couple of batches soon :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I see you keep a lot of tanks in rotation too. I don’t like waiting for a empty tank to change flavors. Nice setups too.

2 Likes

How you like the Koopor plus so far. Looks nice!

I hate to wait, too. I used to have a bunch of Fasttech Evod clones in a rainbow of colors that I got real cheap. I could have strawberry shortcake in the red tank, blue moo in the blue one, vanilla-whatever in the white one, grape in the purple, etc. It was nice. Although the orangish one died from a banana pudding. Was so annoyed with myself over that.

Cheap dripper clones and a ton of cotton seems like the most cost friendly way to do this now tho for the mighty plumes and disregard for plastic cracking flavors that I’ve become used to.

1 Like

Since I’m moving toward strictly temp control I’m leaving my other mods out. This is what I’ve picked up in the last couple of months. That little sucker on the left gets a ton of attention though. Only holds 3 ml but I bet I fill it up 7-8 times a day :smile:

4 Likes

I’m actually liking it a lot. It works. Feels totally solid! No rattling. Fingerprint-magnet though.

2 Likes

This is more what my rotation looks like…no kidding…obviously I’m taking a break from the TFV4 right now due to condensation, but its usually right in there…2 of them actually, lol…and hell yeah, @SthrnMixer, that little tank should be called gorilla, lol…

And at home I carry around a box of bottles of juice, from my bedroom to my lab upstairs, of my flavors im choosing from…its actually quite ridiculous, lol…

3 Likes

I like your all glass set. I use all glass for mixing and steep, but I use plastic for transport to work and when I’m out and about. The skinny tip plastic bottles make tank refills easy.

I have a 7 day 12 hrs per work schedule this week… I’m stealth vaping at the moment.

3 Likes

What mod is that ? Love the look. I have mine on a sigelei,but like your look better and usually i don’t care so much about look as long as it is a good hit :wink:

2 Likes

Since I rediscovered tanks with the TFV4 it’s that and a Bellus on a Cube 2 and a IPV3 li. I’m hoping to get hemp on the bellus. So far I’m getting good flavor by choking it off to about 20% of full throttle, but any coil in the TFV4 just blows it away on vapor production. The Bellus is a little messy too. Guess I need to get a Crown and a Billow 2.

I have yet to even fire my dual RBA on my TFV4…I should do that.

1 Like

You should take a look at Mutation X MT Tank. IMO it blows them both away. I vaped 4 tanks from it yesterday and I must say I was very impressed.

Dual 22g Ti builds are superb on the TFV4!

1 Like

The setup @zigz shows in the picture is the Kanger Subox Mini Kit. Nice setup…

1 Like

I should’ve looked closer… I thought she was reply to me. My bad.

3 Likes