My current situation... What's yours?

As long as there isn’t a pack of smokes in the pic I think you’re just just fine. :smile:

1 Like

it’s better than a picture of an ashtray!!!

1 Like

I still have a couple aspire batts and nautilus minis, my girl loves them. They still have great flavour !

I’m a stay home dad, so I vape in the computor with a fan on when I’m useing the mutation x4 drip on 150 watt. I like the nautilus as well. Thats my on the go vape. Going to buy a crown sub ohm for all. Just tried of driping all the time. 30ml a day. I would have to say , you all are crazy lucky with all the battery, tanks. I have just the two , so if one breaks down I’m down to only one. Have to mix differant ejuice per set up is hard some time. I’m just a poor vaping dude. Love all the set up you all have. crazy nice.

5 Likes

Honestly man fasttech is us poor folks friend . If you like the nautilus and can wait a few weeks to a month …they have all kinds of kayfun clone tanks that are like 15 bucks that will have the same restricted air flow and have more flavour without the added cost of coils .

2 Likes

thanks Mixedup1. I 'm waiting to see what goung out next.Thanks for the heads up. I’m just trying to get back to flavor more than cloud chasing.With all the revews out there, they was saying that A RDA was the best of both world.Not so.

I just got this and it’s right at the top of my favorite tanks. I got this on the same day as the UD Bellus and it’s much, much better. The best of both worlds…

3 Likes

I think it’s the RDA, not the RTA :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think he was asking about a tank… since he has the MX4 dripper I thought maybe the tank would interest him.

2 Likes

My favorite tank right now the Ubertoot v2 is about 35 bucks and it is well worth every penny . The flavour is unreal . I don’t often buy a second of the same tank but I’d consider getting another one of these ! It even comes with a nano kit that makes it even better !

2 Likes

I tried to find a review and can only find the clone.

4 Likes

The clone is what I have as well . I should have mentioned it . The airflow wouldn’t be adequate enough for you @Pro_Vapes but you’d love the flavor

1 Like

yep pro-vape your right. Sorry if i messed lead any body. I’m in a state of fustration. I’m trying to get back to more flavor chasing than cloud. .It may be my ejuice , flavor pairing, my RDA or coil building. Going to try the crown sub ohm tank. If that don’t work , Just may quit all together. Thank to all the people on this fourm , as I have been reading alot on every think. Even going to try e- juice that has a good rating.

2 Likes

Got my ubertoot on order. Can’t wait on it getting here.

2 Likes

My current situation is a little stealth vapin’ on the job. This Mutation X MT Tank is really puttin’ out some gooooood flavor. I’m vapin’ on some well steeped (over 3 months) Sweet Virginia on the IPV3 Li. 2 hours to go and I can’t wait.

4 Likes

I’m having a vaporgasm as I type this reply. I went through my old stash and look what found… 8 month steep on this Zoochberry Cream. I can’t describe how good this is.

Look at the color on this mix.
Edit: Not a good photo for color… but it’s beautiful!

4 Likes

Aaah Zoochberry Cream - I should make that again - Very interesting vape! Especially when it’s had time to really develop! :smiley:

2 Likes

Every noob should try this. This really show what can be achieved with experience.

1 Like

TC is so amazing… I change the temp and it changes the flavor profile of this mix. So many flavors in this mix.

When this post was made I was still green. I understand now what @Jimk was referring to.

3 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. And the excitement is building as my DNA200 should arrive any time now. But…and I hate to admit this because it means I have to eat crow yet again…but thanks to TC what has once been once of my least favorite tanks is quickly becoming my go-to. That is the Subtank Mini. I’ve never bragged on this thing but now, well I can’t tell you how much TC has affected my enjoyment of this tank. So much so that my absolute favorite drip tip has had a home on it for a couple weeks now. And it’s been on my eVic VT 60w so long it may be part of it now :slight_smile:

Before with Kanthal I would use it some just because it would be filled with a liquid I didn’t have in anything else and I like swapping flavors a lot. But now I find flavors with liquids I didn’t realize I would simply by changing 10,20, sometime 40 or 50 degrees temperature.

I love all these little discoveries.

3 Likes