My current situation... What's yours?

Been vaping a shorty billow V2 with Ti/TC/hemp on my new DNA200 and I am really happy with the setup, but I swear juice must be leaking somewhere because I am draining tanks QUICK!.

So far I am super impressed with the DNA200 and the LiPo battery pack. I’m only running at like 20W and 380F and I’m getting very nice clouds and flavor. . .I’m not even sure the software is set correctly as I have spent no time except to get the batteries to charge. So yeah, DNA200. . .she be real nice. This will be my travel setup so I don’t have to carry batteries or an extra charger.

This will be the mod that gets some 18awg Ti wire on a dripper. . .I do have a brand new Freakshow just sitting here. . …

My situation is about to be quite lovely. I haven’t dripped in a couple weeks. I broke out my Velocity clone and built a 22g Ti build for it. It’s wicked and ready. I’m about to see how dripping is on this DNA.
I also have my new Aromizer in rotation.

I love the koopor plus… all the tinkering from the xcube is gone from this one

2 Likes

I’m happy it’s working out for you. I really hope Smok has their shit together now. I just saw a post by @SthrnMixer when his exCube 2 hit 553w… that shit is dangerous. It’s a good thing he wasn’t vaping Ti. That shit could’ve went up in flames.

with all the shit people went through with the cube makes me wonder… I noticed that @SthrnMixer had his Bluetooth on could there be some outside interference among other things screwing with them??? hmmmm I’m just glad I didn’t have anything major with mine but in the same breath sucks for all that did!!!

How you finding the koopor? They seem to be really cheap an the moment, but i guess that’s with the hassle with the cube.
My cube seems to work fine now (fingers x) so I’m just wondering if ther corrected some of the faults.
Just be handy for a 200w mod while there cheap.

1 Like

I’m very pleased the only things right now (24 hrs) is that I had to up the tcor and it’s a bit heavy but I think it’s great

I only paid about 34 bucks with cigabuy points and shipping was super fast from china… like 6days!!!

2 Likes

I might take the plunge mate only because there cheap and i have past experience with the cube, they do look alot more tactile and it would mostly sit at home so the weight thing wouldn’t be a problem.
I think i will be taking the plunge on the wismec reuleaux and jumping on the dna 200 band waggon. Looks a nice bit of kit👌

2 Likes

So how do you feel about the aromamizer? I’d like to hear your take on it…

Head to head, the Aromizer has a smoother vape and better flavor than the TFV4… IMO

2 Likes

I agree - It’s a wonderful tank! I just removed the rubber air-flow ring - I’ve no use for it. Your Aromamizer looks a bit different than mine - Mine doesn’t have this white ring at the top… Mine is all metal there…

1 Like

The top was hard to remove so it not screwed in tight.

1 Like

I agree 100%. To date the best tank I’ve ever had. I still love the TFV4 though and if I can find some hex key screws to replace those horrible little Phillips ones, I’ll keep using this thing for years to come. I’m blown away how damn easy it is to build on, flavor, no leaks, great vapor…just so nice! Gave @Whiterose0818 plenty of vaper street cred :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was telling the Queen last night that I am very happy in my Vape life in this point in time…happiest even…!

Billow v2, Goliath v2, Cthulhu v2, Aromamizer, Aromamizer… All on 200w units, 3 of which I am running in TC…3 Ti builds and 2 SS builds…
Makes for one happy vaper!!

6 Likes

I see you have the koopor plus… what are your thoughts???

I almost replied… that’s it I’m getting one… but that will put my DNA savings behind so… I think I’ll wait :disappointed:

its very heavy…it was $50. i got $50 worth…i use it for a 200w watt mod…
it will easily second as an assault weapon, it weighs like 6 pounds…
i fiddled with the temp control for a few minutes then gave up, i wasnt in the mood…
i watched a review of the Koopor plus and a guy gauged the temp control and it was very accurate…so, if you feel like fiddling with it, it will surely make someone else very happy…
for me: 200w wattage mod, awesome for $50 bucks/no shipping cost!

2 Likes

40-50 bucks for a 200W VW-device is good too :smile: I can attest that you can get TC to work on it, but it’s not straightforward (at least not with my test device)…

1 Like

I know you are a busy, busy man, but when do you expect to get to your review of the Koopor Plus? I respect your opinion, so depending on how your review goes, I may cancel my order…

I got mine 2 days ago and can say it was all I had to do was adjust the tcor up to. 00440 or more for ti wire and it’s perfect I would say IMO it’s a good mod for the price assuming you can make the adjustments as necessary as with most tc mods there are adjustments that need to be made…

1 Like