My flavor stash is public need some help Please

Good morning all, been around awhile just reading etc… DIY experience I’ve attempted to diy could of yrs ago. Unfortunately, I wasn’t 100% serious about it.
However in the last couple of months, I’ve made the decision to put in 100% so glad I have, I’ve put together several recipes according to some of the highly rated ones. Goofy’s Juice, Addy’s Custard,Simple vanilla doughnut & strawberry fog maybe a couple of others.

Was wondering if y’all can give me a hand finding some simple 3-4 flavor Recipes ? That I just can not seem to find according to my flavor stash as a (What can I make) and also by picking individual concentrates,and just seem to be hitting a roadblock. I max VG other than the PG in the concentrates. I made my flavor stash public so all can see what I’m working with. I enjoy fruits,bakery,custards just about anything that sounds appealing. As you’ll see I mostly have strawberries, blueberry, black currant etc… as fruits. So I currently do not have lots of fruits but I’m ok with that as of right now.
Thank you all in advance and it’s my pleasure to be surrounded by experienced Mixologists and your advice.

1 Like

Could you post a link to your flavor stash so we can take a look?

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/publicstash/21679

1 Like

Sorry about that

No problem, I will take a look…I am by no means one of the best mixers here, but I will try!

Much appreciated tbt127

I am looking through all of my recipes, public and private, trying to find any that use the concentrates you have, but I am running into a problem because some of the flavors needed, you do not have, but I am now trying to just look at your stash and come up with something based on what you have.

You could try a Cream Filled Strawberry Glazed Doughnut:

Glazed Doughnut (CAP) - 4%
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) - 3%
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) - 2%
Vanilla Custard V2 (CAP) - 2%
DX Sweet Cream (TPA) - 1%

I must say though, that I do not use Vanilla Custard V2 (CAP), I have V1 only, and also I do not have the DX Sweet Cream, I have the original, with diketones! I do not mind diketones in my mixes, in fact, I love them because, in my opinion, they taste so much better! Also, I have not made this recipe, so make at your own risk, I simply put together something from your stash based on what I know along with other peoples notes on suggested mixing percentages for the flavors that I do not have! You could also try a Strawberry Ice Cream, or a Strawberry Custard. You could replace the Strawberry with Blueberry.

Another thing, if you go to your stash and click on one of your flavors that you would like to mix with, it will bring up suggested mixing percentages, notes from other mixers who have used the flavor, recipes with the flavor, and what the flavor pairs well with. If you look at this information, it can be very valuable in creating new mixes.

I hope it works out for you, and I am sure others will give some more suggestions for you!

3 Likes

I really appreciate your help, tonight I’ll give the strawberry glazed Doughnut a shot.
That sounds great !!

1 Like

Your welcome, although I forgot to add that this recipe will definitely need a good steep due to the custard, sweet cream, and doughnut flavors…generally creamy, bakery type mixes need a longer steep than candy type or fruit type mixes…Good luck!

1 Like

2-4 weeks ? Test in between ?
Ty

1 Like

Yeah, I would say at least two weeks…the glazed doughnut can taste like play dough until it has steeped long enough…but taste is subjective and you might like it after only one week, or maybe as a shake n vape…to each his own!

2 Likes

I haven’t used the glazed donut yet but I’ve read some notes on it that it certain percentage it becomes a Play-Doh taste but it sounds so good I was wondering if you could even add zappola to it to give it that fried effect

1 Like

CAP strawberry sweet 3%
TPA strawberry ripe 2%
FW VBIC 3%

Simple strawberry ice cream

The Strawberry combo is usually my go to strawberry flavor start

1 Like

Awesome thank you CarolinaVapen. I really appreciate y’all helping me out with my stash.

Anytime. Always willing to help anyway I can with the limited experience I have.

I’d totally throw 1% red touch in there too. Those three strawberries work great together.

2 Likes

Don’t have the Red touch. I will have to put it on the wish list.:+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Oops, I quoted you but that was towards @whosyourdaddy :wink: I saw he has it in his stash.
But yes you totally should, its a really nice strawberry!

1 Like

I totally love the strawberry combo, I adapted a Recipe & added Red Touch to the Ripe & Sweet. And added some Black Currant to it and tasted like a sweet ripened strawberry jelly. The mouth feel was crazy delish

3 Likes

Now I’m thinking of making the strawberries with the VBIC.

1 Like