My landlady from hell

Just something light, talking about Jeremy :wink:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/islamic-fundamentalist-jeremy-corbyn-ashamed-150720079.html?guccounter=1

2 Likes

LOL! Best part of the story right there! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Agreed! There’s a time for being passive but there are certain other times that warrant some level of aggression. Where would all the sheep be if not for the sheepdogs?

3 Likes

Oh man, imagine with the laws how awful for your landlady it would be if hypothetically a squatter got in, and managed to change the locks if you did in fact have to leave. It would take alot of time and money, not to mention probably hiring bailiffs to have them removed. Hypothetically.

3 Likes

Hypothetically, of course.

2 Likes

Why not bring her in to live with you?

1 Like

Well obviously she would enjoy it so much I would have to get bailiffs to get her butt to leave.

Well, not bailiffs here. It’s supposed to be slightly easier to get rid of squatters here. Maybe.

2 Likes

Get your basement ready. I’ll send a tent

1 Like

If you consider a crawl space a basement, I’m a all for it. Let the spiders get her. :blush:

2 Likes

Hmmm, ok, she can come here then

1 Like

quick update: have now, after considerable searching- found alternative accomadation , and am in the process of moving myself into it- hence my very patchy communication here. it’s much smaller than present place, which makes moving all the more of a headache- some things to flat, some things to dump, some things to storage (cos this is only a temporary move really. i still very much intend to buy a place - or more like half- buy- once my inheritance from Mum comes through. and this new place is way too tiny. It was a huge challenge for my interior designer sister to figure out how to actually squeeze my bed into the ‘bedroom’- and i don’t mean a double , just a regular-sized single bed, so of course i’ll be looking for somewhere roomier, and I don’t want to let go of good furniture in the interim. but anyway, it’s miles better than being homeless, and i get away from the witch at last!

Oh! and i now owe the witch £355, by Court Order, for the privilege of being kicked out by her. I asked my sister if she would pay it for me (with my money, i hasten to add) cos i just can’t bear to give it to her, but i surely don;t want more court action following. My sister didn’t want to, but after a bit of wrangling, she says she will knock on the witch’s door to ask for her bank details, so as to transfer the money . Which she willactually do, but in the process she will give her a piece of her mind :slight_smile: I should like to be a fly on the wall when she does!

Anyway , i was partway through making several batches of juice, many, many weeks ago, when this sort thing sidetracked me so totally that the half-finished project still occupies one end of my kichen , and i think i’ll just have to flush it all away and start again, cos the all-important labels are either absent or incomplete, and i don’t know what’s what now. sigh

apologies to anyone who’s waiting for SF test results from me, i hope to get back to something like normal soon- ish.

7 Likes

:Frowny_Face: Well the more distance between you and Satan the better. Congrats on that …sad for your “loss” (and Mumz too :hugs:)

4 Likes

@jay210 I remember your previous posts about the “situation” like it was yesterday. Sorry to hear about the “complications” and your current temporary move, but glad you are at least ON the move so to speak. Owing “her” is just ludicrous !!!

Sorry to hear if you have to flush, as I have done that QUITE a bit, and know the pain and anguish involved in that. You don’t have to apologize to anyone for SF testing. MIX yourself up some of your FAVORITE juice, get that flowing FIRST, then relax, and get whatever done you need to, THEN, only after you’ve done ALL of that, get some cold drinks, and THEN do a couple SF tests !!!

I’ll be watching for them, when YOU have time to do them mate.

4 Likes

@jay210 I completely missed this (thank you @BoDarc), and my condolences …

5 Likes