MyVaporStore

Anybody use MyVaporStore? Trying to track down a purple Dead Rabbit for my wife to put on her new White Rose mod and MVS is about the only place I’ve found it. Never used them before so I just wanted to know if they’re legit.

2 Likes

I’d wait to hear from members here…

But, in the meantime, I always try to lookup on:

And it’s not good there.

1 Like

2 bucks more but elementvape has em https://www.elementvape.com/dead-rabbit-rda-by-hellvape-heathen
and vapordna but alot more
https://www.eightvape.com/products/hellvape-dead-rabbit-rda-1?variant=51260469574 for 22, we have a winner but of course sry if oos shows up when u add to cart.

3 Likes

Thanks @worm1. Completely missed ElementVape.

2 Likes

I’ve used them 5 or 6 times. Never had a problem. Order filled quickly and shipped right away. Always got exactly what I ordered in good condition.

4 Likes

I’ve used them a lot. Close to me. No problems.

3 Likes

I’ve used them a few times without issue.

3 Likes

ive used them a few times and zero issues

3 Likes

Same here, No issues, and they usually have a regular % off coupon out there if you do some research, sorry I don’t have time now to find it.

2 Likes

@GPC2012 didn’t you have a bad experience with this vendor?

I also use them often. They are close to me so I usually get my orders in 2 days. Never had any problems.

Yes they sent the wrong item and refused to make it right unless I sent it back at my own expense. It was a package of coils and just not worth it. I gave them to somebody and just stopped doing business with them

2 Likes

Some reviews, not so great. But, I save my expensive gear to order specifically from Myvaporstore. The reason for this is that I inquired about the Cuboid when mine was having a button issue, I did not ask for a replacement, I simply asked if this was a known issue. They sent me a new Cuboid past the warranty date, when I didn’t even ask for a new one. This is just my personal experience, I understand others may have different experiences. They have always been great to me, and I have used them for years now. Even if I have a stupid question, or just a product inquiry, they are always quick and cordial.

3 Likes

Element vape is great as is sub tank supply. Guy is on the ball and doesn’t mess around. He will even send a PayPal request on anything if you email him.

I’ve used them several times. Always get good service and fast shipping.

1 Like