N.E.T Creations and Reviews (Naturally Extracted Tobaccos or Teas)

Woot! :grinning: I read the description on all of those! They’re going to be yummy!

3 Likes

Yeah all 3 smelled Really GOOD :+1:

2 Likes

looks good

Took advantage of the Smokingpipes.com sale on their Cornell & Diehl bulk tobacco and picked up a few that have been on the wish list for a while ; )

Bayou Morning
Bob Bushman
Exclusive
Haunted Bookshop
Izmir Turkish
Perique Long Cut
Morley’s Best
Old Joe Krantz
Orion’s Arrow
Poplar Camp
Red Virginia Ribbon

…these will keep me busy for a while!

Just stuck three more in the pot for good measure. :wink:

C&D Haunted Bookshop
C&D Habana Daydream
P. Stokkebye Lux. Bulls Eye Flake

4 Likes

Just got some more PG so 3 more in the Crock Pot

So this is All the CAO Pipe Tobaccos that I have

4 Likes

Nice! :grinning: Perhaps the next time Essential Depot has a steal deal, I’ll get more myself; kinda rock’in through the glycube from the last time. :scream:

Have you consdered doing a PGA extract with any of those?

Funny story:

My wife has really never gotten into NET juices, because the ones I’ve let her try were some of n-e-t.coms (Clay’s) juices; some of which were fairly hard core tobaccos and cigars. She always said they had too much “campfire” quality, tasted like a cigarette too much or just didn’t float her boat.

Well, the Virginia NET I made with PGA/Bushmills whiskey has become one of her favorite, everyday, got to have it, juices now. :sunglasses: She now understands why I go to so much trouble to do PGA extractions with some of my tobaccos. One of the great things about the PGA extraction process is, you can add PG or VG as the final base. This comes in handy for those individuals who are PG sensitive. :grinning:

3 Likes

No I have not tried the PGA yet just the PG

1 Like

Hey @JoJo in our calculator do we have or can we add a PG base N.E.T ?

1 Like

I have added NET flavorings to my flavor stash , you can select if the new flavor is PG or VG base.
Here is one of my examples

1 Like

How did your N.E.T come out ? What % did you use in your mix ?

All I have tested has been great so far.Started at 15% now at 10% on the majority and may go lower next.

1 Like

Did you use PG ?

1 Like

I used nothing except benjamins , I purchased all 60 of my nets.:grinning:

3 Likes

It’s going to take you a long time to use up 4500ml of extract! :laughing: But, I know you’re gonna share the love with somebody one day! :wink: You could convert quite a few folks with just 10ml worth of many of those flavors!

2 Likes

I think I just converted one of the housekeeping staff members at my workplace tonight. He’s a vaper, but uses crappy B&M juice (I’ve hit his mod a few times :scream:). He tasted my PS 306 English Oriental and his eyes lit up like he saw a ghost. :grinning: He was in total disbelief that someone could make their own tobacco Ejuice that tastes like real tobacco. “Simple”, I said, “it is real tobacco”.

So, looks like I have my first customer! He wants 30ml, asap. :wink:

5 Likes

I done some flavor swapping with @Ken_O_Where already , I think he is testing a few out already!
I am hoping to get some NET swapping swingers up in here!!!:grin:

4 Likes

I found a Dutch webshop selling pipe tobacco’s :grinning:
It was very hard to make a choice but I ended up with these four (for now).
Mac Baren Mixture
Is a mix of 35 different tobacco’s from all over the world.
W.O. Larsen’s A True Delight
Sweet vanilla, Virginia, Burley, Black Cavendish and a little Latakia, this brand is going out of production so if I really like it… :disappointed:
Dunhill Nightcap
Virginia, Latakia and Turkish Perique, opening this tin smelled like heaven :yum:
And last but not least
Peterson’s Old Dublin
Virginia, Black Cavendish, Greek Orient Basma Tobacco and a dash of Latakia from Cyprus, it is going to be a long wait but I’m pretty sure it’s worth it.
They sell cigars too but I skipped them this time. I was already overwhelmed by the amount of pipe tobacco’s I could choose from :astonished:

4 Likes

Yes it is, on both counts! :grinning:

Your choices of tobacco look de-lish! It is terribly hard to make a tobacco choice when there are so many from which to choose. I did a bit of research on ECF and a couple of other sites NET threads; gleaned from posts of others what to expect. However, there are a few which I’ve purchased where the decision came from just reading the reviews of pipe smokers or the person who actually blended the tobacco. So far, I haven’t been disappointed with any of my extractions.

The only thing I will say about tobacco choices is, be somewhat careful about choosing ones which say they are heavy on the Latakia. The smokey, campfire nature of Latakia can be overwhelming with some mixes. But, you can always blend that Latakia forward NET into others for a pleasing vape.

Like right now, I’m vaping a 50/50 mix of separate NETs; a somewhat sweet Virginia mixed with a heavy Latakia blend. The Latakia blend was just too damn smokey for me to enjoy it stand alone, so it’s used as a condiment mixer. :grinning:

Hey! How did you like your Vape Away extracts! :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m not sure about the Dunhill Nightcap but the Old Dublin and the True Delight are supposed to contain just a little.
The Nightcap smelled really good though so I have high hopes :yum:

[quote=“Kinnikinnick, post:228, topic:28032”]
How did you like your Vape Away extracts!
[/quote]They are steeping. You get 10ml of extract in 50ml bottles, you’ve got to add the nicotine and base yourself. They recommend two weeks of steep so I’m waiting for October the 11th when the two weeks will be up.
I did order some cigars today too.
I’ve ordered a box of Al Capone cognac infused cigars, a Nub Espresso Long-Filler and a Te-amo Honduras Long-Filler.
The Al Capone cigars are small cigars, hence the box. I’m going to have a whole load of N.E.T’s to look forward to :joy:

2 Likes

I know some folks who have extracted the Nightcap; I’ll give them a poke and see what helpful information they can share. :grinning:

Same for the cigar NETs… there’s one fellow I know that pretty much does nothing but cigar NETs; he’s loaded with info. I have my first cigar maceration which is about to mature; simple PG extraction, but I’m hoping it’s awesome. :wink:

Well, let us know more about the Vape Away mixes as they mature; they’ll only spark your desire to jar up more tobacco of your own, I’m sure!

2 Likes