Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com ~ Tasting Notes, News and Sales

Woot! That’s awesome! :blush: Yeah, looks like those guys don’t fool around with shipping out your order. They know we’re “Jonesing” for the good stuff!

Vaping on some Rum Rebellion pipe NET as I type. My Goblin Minis are coming in really handy when vaping these liquids. Quite a bold vape, but very tasty; just a hint of rum in the background. I always was a sucker for a good Navy Flake packed pipe. :heart_eyes:

What NETs did yo order next?

1 Like

I got a bottle of Full Zware and The Minister. Staying with the Virginia / Burley blends for now.

1 Like

I went with the PGA heated extraction. I’m in the freezer part of the process. You won’t believe what’s getting past the coffee filters. I’ll show pictures tomorrow.

Cigar Extractions from ECF

Yep, cigars are more difficult to extract. So far my best cigar extractions came from using heated PG (120 hours @ 145F), but even those were a bit subtle for my taste, I only enjoy robust and intense flavors. For cigars, my cold ethanol extraction attempts (110 hours @ room temperature), failed to equal the results obtained from heated PG extractions. There was more range in flavor notes but the intensity was just too subtle for mypersonal taste preference. Long term room temperature PG extraction attempts (60+ days @ ambient), also failed to equal the results obtained from heated PG extractions. I’ve also bought and sampled a dozen premium retail cigar NETs and found those to be weaker in flavor than what I’ve been able to produce.

1 Like

What percent of the NET are you using in your juice?

I read an article where somebody did a final filter with a 50 ml syringe, no needle, stuffed organic cotton balls in the syringe, filled it with NET and pushed it through the cotton. A turkey baster / injector from Walmart is a 50 ml syringe.

2 Likes

The NET from NET, LLC I purchased is a ready to vape mix; 50PG/50VG and I add nicotine at 5%. Now, I might wind up adding a bit of flavoring to the Rum Rebellion pipe NET I received; I want just a touch more rum in the end product. I figure, perhaps there are purists out there that don’t want an “in your face” rum kick to the vape. Me, I like the rum…particularly the INW rum, so I might be adding 1 or 2% of that flavoring to the mix.

1 Like

In the freezing process the waxes and oils harden and is easily filtered from the final product. So the the question is can cotton remove them while they are still in a liquid state? I tend to believe the leftover waxes and oils are what’s clogging coils. I will see after my final step tomorrow.

This is the problem I had with my first round of NET. It’s also why I stopped using them. My concern was if they clog cotton that fast then what’s it doing to my lungs.

Yep, you really need good filters. I posted some links to filters and vacuum pumps in another thread ;D

2 Likes

Yes! Below is the thread for some of the supplies need for NET:

Definitely going to be investing in these necessary tools of the hobby very soon. I’ve also been investigating electric vacuum pump setups to take a lot of the work out of the process of filtering the liquid NET.

1 Like

From what I’ve come realize in a short amount of time. The pg/vg and the cold extraction problem is with the filtering. The freeze step is vital to extracting the oil and wax from the NET. It will be nearly impossible to filter cold vg/pg though a super fine filter. The PGA will filter with no effort… pumps aren’t needed. The PGA is a much better flavor carrier than both. Once the extraction is complete, then transfer your clean flavor from PGA to pg/vg by way of evaporation.

1 Like

Just a completely unrelated item, congratulations to you and the rest of the Aussies for getting rid of the ruling psychopath Tony Abbott. Wow, that must be a relief. You’re all gonna party down under?

2 Likes

Thank you Josephine, on behalf of myself, and the rest of the country!
HALLEFREAKINLUJAH!! We is gunna party like theres no tomorrow!!!
What a disgraceful embarrassment of a Prime Minister that man was! Now we can breathe.
Malcolm Turnbull, our new PM, I think (& hope & pray) is going to do a much better job, but honestly, that wouldnt be too hard, would it? Only time will tell… but I’m optimistic …quietly.
But, you wanna know the BEST bit?? …& this is GOLD!! As I understand it, (I only heard this today… could be wrong, but lets hope its right…) apparently, a PM has to hold office for 2 years in order to be eligible for the million$+ (per year!) prime ministerial pension. Tony’s 2 years ticks over in 3 days time…Aint life a biiitch??
Malcolm has done us all a great service …in more ways than one. Oh,… the Joy, THE JOY!!!

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure he’s lined his pockets big time in the two years he’s been in office.

[quote=“vonTrueso, post:37, topic:28036”]
is going to do a much better job, but honestly, that wouldnt be too hard, would it?
[/quote] The guy lowered the bar so much it is underground now!

[quote=“vonTrueso, post:37, topic:28036”]
We is gunna party like theres no tomorrow!!
[/quote]Make sure to party for all of us that have been rooting for him to disappear as far underground as the bar he’s lowered. Might be a future for the Barrier Reef now. I’ve signed many petitions trying to get rid of Adani mines plans but Tony didn’t give a hoot about the will of the people. Good riddance and enjoy yourselves there. You deserve a break after being the hostage of a psycho for two years. PARTY TIME!!!

1 Like

Bet your boots!!

1 Like

This melted after it was taken from the freezer, but it was in several clumps.

1 Like

E=mc2 ~ Tasting notes

This NET is quite enjoyable. Nothing in this mix really jumps out and hits you in the face. Supposedly, it is basically a “drug store” pipe tobacco blend; meaning it has just a bit of everything in the blend to satisfy everyone: burley, kentucky, latakia, perique and virginia tobaccos. There is a ever so slight fruity/citrusy thing happening, but not enough to be distracting. Somewhat mild and sweet with a slight molasses and caramel note , it lends itself to being an ADV. It would be a great “starter” for those who wish to experience a NET vape.

1 Like

Shunji’s Delight ~ Tasting notes

Yet another NET liquid worthy of being in the ADV category. This is a super smooth, almost sweet creamy NET with a pleasant throat hit. The Amaretto note is well wrapped in the full flavor tobacco. I really can’t do more justice to the description than the creator did in the first post of this thread. I’m super impressed with this liquid and have to say, if I were to inclined to clone one of these liquids, this one would be at the top of my list so far. The combination/amount of vanilla and almond with the NET is just superb!

1 Like

The discounts don’t come often, but when they do, ya better jump on the opportunity! :sunglasses: Best NET on the planet… except for my own! :wink:

http://www.naturally-extracted-tobacco.com/mobile/default.aspx

3 Likes

Do you have a link for them ?

1 Like

http://www.naturally-extracted-tobacco.com/mobile/default.aspx

2 Likes