Nature's Flavors Suppliers

In that case…write to Chef’s and ask please, please , please stock NF! If a bunch of us do it, they might just give in, mightn;tt they? (But then we’d better blody well make sure that we buy them , hadn’t we? we don’t want them to regret that decision)

As for MF , have you seem this thread?

The retailer do international shipping. So it’s probably a nice economical way for you get your MF (compared with going to MF directly)

2 Likes

I have already ordered some MF from this site in Europe, but order flavors in each boutique, it is expensive! :sweat_smile:

Edit: In the depotvapor besides the aromas being diluted, they do not have the straberry, nor the white cherry. :neutral_face:

Chefs definitely don’t sell Nature’s Flavors concentrates.
I’m told that they looked into stocking them “ages ago” but received lots of conflicting information about which concentrates were ‘safe’ to vape and NF weren’t helpful in trying to resolve the question, so Chefs moved on.

I’m a bit sceptical about whether there’s sufficient demand to justify the investment in cash and warehouse space but if enough people drop them a request (via the website), there’s a chance they’ll take another look.

1 Like

Might be best to continue this discussion in one of the MF threads? But yeah, I’ve ordered from that site as well, and in order to get those two particular flavours, (as well as some others I was craving) I just had to go to MF directly.

I wouldn’t be half-way sure that NF are as good as MF, but they are certainly cheaper…or would be if we could only our hands on 'em in Europe! And they have a lot of flavours that MF don’t make.

It’s just a title. I thought you wanted to find a way to get NF there and you’re more likely to get people in your area if it’s in the title.

2 Likes

I have dropped them a line as well.

3 Likes

true, but also i really don;t want to exclude people in other parts of the world who have the same problem finding NF suppliers. We Brits are a very small minority, ya know? Thanks for altering it back :slight_smile:

I got an answer from Chefs.

Hi Jose,

We have had more and more customers suggest this, I have mentioned it to my Manager who I’m sure will have a look into stocking more.

We did stock a lot of PG free flavours a few months back but they did not seem to be popular.

Kind Regards,
Sophie

2 Likes

I’ll call or email NF for you if you haven’t. How much was your total? They like sending priority but if the box didn’t weigh 4 pounds , you would be better off getting first class or parcel post. I should read something from them early next week.

Hi @jay210
Did you find any NF Vendor in Europe?

thanks Nezam

1 Like

no :frowning:
looks like we have to just hope that Chef’s or somebody will be persuaded to stock 'em.
I’m hovering on the verge of ordering from High Desert Vapes. But can’t help thinking that something better will turn up the moment I’m committed to that! :laughing:

1 Like

oops! I knew there was something I hadn’t yet responded to, but couldn’t find it. Sorry!
That said it’s kinda tricky to answer (that’s why i hesitated)

I had a total order for HDV that I never put through- came to about £140 including postage IIRC, But as for the NF site itself…I only went so far a c reating an obscenely long “wish list” , then I wondeed how to cut it down to something affordable? That’s where I got stuck ! Going from DIYVS to HDF to NF had entailed some drastic jumps in price .HDF charge twice as much as DIYVS! Then NF charge 3-4 times as much as HDF, (albeit for bigger bottles). So my affordable list was accordingly getting shorter and shorter, wasn’t it? . Down from 40-50 flavours to 7or 8 . I couldn’t help begrudging that, and wondering if it was really woprth parting with so much dosh to expand my stash by so very liitle? And what if it turned out I didn’t even like those 7 or 8 flavours?

Was gonna write to NF myself, but couldn’t make up my mind what to ask them. For a list of their re-sellers? (I think I probably found them all though)

Thanks for the kind offer :slight_smile: By all means write to NF. Cam’t do any harm, can it?

2 Likes

I said I would write them and I honestly forgot. If you do buy from them, a 2 ounce is only a few dollars more than a 1 ounce bottle. It’s a real steal. I’ve been super busy learning an entirely new hobby so please forgive me for not doing as I said.

1 Like

yep, noticed that! And that’s another thing that tipped my indecision to breaking point!chuckle
Consider:

• List item The extra weight of those 2oz bottles could drastically increase the postage (already extortionate, coming from USA)

• List item what the heck will i do with a 2oz bottle if I don’t like the flavour after all? It’s pretty damned huge for "sample size " isn’t it? (which is what i really want, in most instances)

So,in coclusion: shame not to avaol myself of that “steal” , but could really sting myself doing so!

As fot you forgetting to write,: well, i forgot to reply, you forgot to wite , so i gues we’re even now :laughing: NP. The thought was much appreciated anyway!

1 Like