Need a better flavor manufacturers list by suppliers - any recommendations?

Need a better flavor manufacturers list by suppliers - any recommendations?

Would like to obtain on the web:
CAP :
ECX
WL
BCV
ETC…

I have been using reddit.coms (located rt. hand column side of site) under Outside Resources “DIY Flavor Companies”.

Have too: Highlight column B,
To run mfg brand by Vendors who carry:
Tools — Data Sort column B: A to B

The above is kind of clunky but the best I have found.
Any recommendations which may be conclusive and more up to date?

1 Like

Not quite sure what you’re asking for, but on this sites main/home page there is a “Resources” option at the top you can click on. From the drop down list select Resource Page and scroll down to Shops. There you will see a list of all vendors that sell flavor concentrates. Does that help?

2 Likes

Sorry, it helps and very close, but not exactly what I’m looking for. Each shop has to be queried as to who’s flavor it carries. Most lists I see, are list of vendors/sellers that sell various manufacturer’s of different flavors.

What i’m looking for is an alternative way (have a clunky way of seeing now) of viewing a list of all vendors/sellers that sell CAP or FA or TPA or whomever’s flavors.
To say it again a different way:
Given CAP, would like to see all seller’s that sell CAP.
and
Given TPA or whomever, would like to see all seller’s that sell TPA
and
Given FA etc. etc. .
All on one handy web list.

2 Likes

Google docs “diy vape flavoring spreadsheet”

1 Like

The ref. below is a Google doc spread sheet called : DIY Vape Flavoring Sources. I believe may be the same as Google docs “diy vape flavoring spreadsheet”.
re I have been using reddit.coms (located rt. hand column side of site) under Outside Resources “DIY Flavor Companies”.

Have too: Highlight column B,
To run mfg brand by Vendors who carry:
Tools — Data Sort column B: A to B

The above is kind of clunky but the best I have found.
Any recommendations which may be conclusive and more up to date?

1 Like

You might just have to make it, I know for me at least I just go to the sites that I know carry the brand I am looking for. I can see a use for what you are asking for if you are looking for hard to find flavors. Sorry I dont have a better answer for you. Good luck on the hunt!

1 Like

Judging from the responses, I agree. Thanks for the input.

1 Like

Your welcome brother. Good luck!

1 Like