(REQ) super nova by 9 south vape's

I have been trying to make a clone of 9 south vape’s Super Nova and I can’t seem to get it right. So I’m looking for some help or a recipe thats out there.

1 Like

Hi there!

Here’s a thread with some useful tips for clone requests - the more info you give the better!

Good luck in your quest :+1:

1 Like

Ready to blast off? Take a trip into outer space with this hot new premium e-liquid from 9 South Vapes. Super Nova, a delicious, out of this world water berry, vanilla flavor. 9 South Vapes is known for their unique flavor profiles, and Super Nova falls into that category, perfectly. Brewed and Bottled in New Jersey, 9 South Vapes has mastered e-juice flavoring, and their mixologists really know how to create the perfect hit for any vape enthusiast. Upon inhale of this e-liquid you immediately taste the hydrating blast of water berry followed by crisp vanilla undertones that last throughout the exhale. The throat hit on this e-juice is ideal, refreshing and thick, however not too flavor potent, harsh, or overbearing. Super Nova e-juice comes in a 90/10 VG/PG ratio, meaning its heavy duty on the cloud production, but also still has solid flavor consistency, producing big chunky clouds. We carry Super Nova by 9 South Vapes in 2mg, 4mg, and 6mg nicotine levels in 30 ml e-liquid bottles.

2 Likes