Need a hot dog flavor

After I eat a hot dog with mustard, catsup, and relish, relish is really key, the next 15 to 20 minutes of vaping is greatly enhanced in terms of flavor. So, I conclude that I need that flavor in a vape. Kinda like using ginger between different sushi entrees. I’ll check back tomorrow for the answer.

7 Likes

NEDW-naturally extracted dill weed. A must have in any relish component vape.

5 Likes

OMG! Only you could actually find an answer to such a question. Bravo my friend. I didn’t think it could be done.

5 Likes

In further retrospect I think it should be called NEWD-naturally extracted weed of dill.

Think of the implications. Would you like me to send you some NEWDs? :smiley:

5 Likes

Um, I’ll pass for the moment. People will probably talk. :rofl:

4 Likes
5 Likes

Description: Crunch, salty, sour, pickle flavor

Personally I like dill relish. But a true hotdog relish is sweet? Maybe a Relish Stone is order.

3 Likes

Summoning @Bob_Bitchen :tada:

8 Likes

3 Likes

I always knew there was something weird about you…

Sweet relish. :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:
Obviously one of “Satan’s condiments”… :rofl: :wink:

5 Likes

I guess I could say I really relish this thread, but that would be undeniably lame. So I won’t.

7 Likes

Damn. Now I’m craving a polish sausage on a sandwich roll. Thanks you guys…

6 Likes

:nauseated_face:

2 Likes

shit now I am too gonna go make an Italian sausage on French bread!

3 Likes

Just did a test. The sweet relish alone helps but it is not the same as the whole recipe. Oh my. Off to look for a hot dog flavor.

3 Likes

I blame @Bob_Bitchen

3 Likes

Read ingredients for a homemade hot dog and get spices in flavor form from OOO. Should be able to get close. As for the real meat flavor, just extract flavor from dog hair.

3 Likes

Hair of the dog! Great idea! I think I have a couple in the freezer.

4 Likes

Dog hairs, or the entire…nevemind…don’t answer that :rofl:

3 Likes

I look at it as a community service. We don’t have problems with barking dogs in the neighborhood.

4 Likes