ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

Need a simple box mod, help appreciated

Mausberg, thanks! I already ran across the Voopoo Drag, and it is appealing. The extra info you provided is a big help too - Thank You for all the info.

Maureenie, thanks for all the info and recommendations! I’ll look at the TFV12 kit. Gracias!

No one says anything bad about the Prince Tanks. The coils are true flavor. Best tank ever!

Just passing on my two cents, based off of my own experience. I’ve used to much $ on bad gear, so when I come across stuff that stands out I’ll gladly help out by spreading the word.

Truth be told, if it came down to cost I would advice anyone to get a solid RTA. But most just want a good alternative to cigarettes, without the hassle of coiling, wicking and that sort of finicky dabbling.

Where I’m from the cheapest TVF12 Prince coil costs 7$ for a single coil, not a whole pack, just one coil - that might be a dud, go bad after 3 days of use. It’s not only smok coils that are expencive here, but coils alone are generally pricey, so whenever I find tanks that dont charge a leg and left eye for their coils, and at the same time are pretty darn good, I give em thumbs up :smiley:

If you have a vape store close by, I would go there and check out alternatives, maybe even get inspired :smiley:

WOTOFO Serpent 50W TC Box MOD 2000mAh
I’ve been using the device for over a year now.
Initially, the built-in battery caused me doubts.
But I did not notice any problems. A good, compact device for MTL tank.

Thanks to everyone for the information. I finally purchased a mod. I had too much to choose from - too many choices, that’s worst than having not enough choices, ha ha.
Thanks to everyone!

What did you get? I’m looking for a simple single-battery mod for RDAs. Thanks