Need help with a good ry4 d recipe

That might be y I tried a standalone just to see how it tastes I always try the recommended % then try adjust it from there

1 Like

Can tfa sweetener make it lose flavor I kinda like my juice in the sweet side

When I am impatient i add 0.18% more or less Menthol (TPA) in my ‘‘Tribeca’’ clones. Even with 15% RY4 D and 2.5%A.P. it is work very well even as SnV. If someone like give it a try to this Menthol effect. It is one drop Menthol TPA for 15ml finish liquid.

1 Like

I made a test batch at 15% to see how it would taste I didn’t really think it tastes much different from the 10% so I just keep it at ten

1 Like

I wasn’t clear before sorry I meaning the Menthol effect. Also I saw my post that I have give at 30 Sept. and I notice that I has forgot to say for the Menthol. And sorry for my English is not good.

1 Like

Thanks Robin ! I hope you’'ll like it !

2 Likes

Been steeping 22 days for a RY4 Double.
That I’m almost 100% positive is was created by #Stafylidis_Vladimiro
"Goofy’s Juice" I can’t wait to see and smell, taste it again in about 7 more days. Thanks for the steep time. Been reading 20 days, Etc… I’m really hoping the PB is going to shine.
But, RY4 Double is in my opinion in a class all by itself. I’ve never tasted something so bendable, and taste so good and nutty or Carmely (if there’s such a word) stand alone too. I screwed up and used DX PB(all I had) so I can only imagine PB, (as asked for in the recipe) I’m unfortunately having to wait till after Christmas is over. Then I’ll replenish & be sure to add, I believe (TFA) PB or (FW). I just don’t have the recipe in front of me to tell you exactly which or what one it is.

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face:You don’t screwed up because the original mix was with dx PB but @Stafylidis_Vladimiro change it because many ask him if they can sub it with the not dx version.

Yes me too! I like it as stand alone as well. But most of the times I can’t resist and I add Acetyl Pyrazine.

1 Like

#Laberythm,
That makes me feel much better. Thanks so much.

It’s like a miracle in a bottle !! 1 drop per 10ml ? Ive read .25%-1% but seems to me .25 is a bit to much, I believe it’s like 3 drops. I’m not mixing by drops I’m Only using drops as a example.
I’m mixing by volume, eventually (After the Holidays) I would like to mix by weight.
Thank you very much

1 Like

I don’t think this recipe has been mentioned in this thread, but this is my favorite by far:

2 Likes

Oh yuuummm! I’m gonna have to try this. And my daughter’s name is Hazel so it’s even cooler…lol

2 Likes

This is really good by Alisa that I always make sure I have

1 Like

@whosyourdaddy use @ in place of # :wink:

For me unfortunately it isn’t to much. I like at 2.5% as well and in my last mix I experiment as high as 4% AP with RY4 D at 15% and Cotton Candy at 5% but I don’t recoment it to anyone yet. I know what you mean but i just say:
1 drop per 10ml is about 0.25%
3 drops per 10ml is about 0.75%

1 Like

Please keep me posted as to outcome.

Thank You was wondering how to tag correctly. It was going to be my next question. Just didn’t want to feel as a double Newbie @Laberythm LoL
Please let me know how your RY4 D turns out.

1 Like

Ok I will. Also when you reply to ‘‘someones’’ post (and not on topic general) you don’t need to tag this person. As it hapen with my post to you right now. You have been notified with out tag. :+1:

Thanks for helping me out by pointing that out to me. And all your other answers to my questions. Very much

1 Like