Need input -Mix by weight and heat?

Had been using Nude Nicotine, but am using @Nicotine_River more now.

2 Likes

Okay , I’ll stick with lb , didn’t like the vg and pg I got from nic river… changed the flavor of the mix . In my opinion

1 Like

I still have a large stash from Nude Nic, and do A/B comparisons to check for freshness between it and NR, haven’t really noticed a difference. What changes did you see ?

1 Like

Between liquid bard and nic river.

To me it seemed the flavors made wit nic river were for lack of a better word muted. They didn’t pop so to speak…

Strawberry cheesecake (LB). For example wasn’t as good when made with nic river…

Thou admittedly I didn’t heat up the juice when mixing the nic river pg/vg. But honestly I don’t think that should have affected the juice that much.

Considering how so many people say heat mutes flavors.

1 Like

i used to use LB then switched to ECX VG i did notice a change in the vapes so i did a side by side LB vs ECX and found the LB seemed sweeter and fuller ( best way to describe ) so i switched to NR and still had LB to compare so LB vs NR and i noticed no difference not worse nor better so i decided to go with NR due to price , one thing i like about LB is quality everything they sell is good quality , sure not everyone likes all of their flaves but overall they supply high quality materials , i think i read somewhere that the VG NR and LB use is the same but that isnt 100pct sure i could have imagined it since NR supplies LB with Nicselect

2 Likes

I don’t know . If nicriver supply’s Lb with nic select.

Possibly that nic river uses different pg and vg than Lb , cause I didn’t like the nic either.

Edit: That or I got a really bad batch from nic river in the starter kit I ordered from them

1 Like

they do they are the distributor and have acknowledged the fact a few times

2 Likes

Which brand VG are you experts using? | Page 2 | Vaping …
Vaping Underground › threads › page-2
May 8, 2015 · Liquid Barn’s VG is Musim Mas, imported from India, same stuff as from Nicotine River. “All products bottled and shipped in the U.S.A.” is not the same as Made in …

@tartarusspawn so if this is true and they havent changed suppliers then both NR and LB , capella use Musim Mas when i read it b4 it wasnt from vaping underground ill look around to see if i can find anymore info

2 Likes

Well if it’s the same pg and vg

Either I got a real bad batch of vg , pg and nic from nic river

Or the lack of heat in initial mix muted flavor…

2 Likes

this is actually LBs website

1 Like

im not sure about the Pg it is from Dow ( NRs) which is a pretty huge company but i do know that the VG is the same and that NR supplies LB nicselct

1 Like

Well might give them a try again…

Either bad batch

Or

lack of heat in initial mix.

I got to order some flavors from nic river soon anyways . Missing monkey fart

2 Likes

Product Name: Propylene Glycol USP
Chemical Formula: C3H8O2
CAS#: 57-55-6
Purity: 99.8% - Highest industry purity.
Color: Clear Colorless
Kosher Certified Plants
DOW ISO 9001-2008

yes the pg is the same as well, also from LB website

2 Likes

LB is a great company. and for the longest time i used them , but when it comes down to the mighty $$$ NR won that battle so this is why i switched

2 Likes

unless NR starts to sell LB creams ill always be a LB customer bc nothing compares to their VIC and the restvof their creams are right on par with anyone elses

2 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes

+1

2 Likes

Pretty much 100% of everything I make has a Lb Flavour in it… so far I’m happy but you should see my flavor shopping list. Well ya can see part

https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/p-8440-box-of-296-15ml-bottles.aspx

2 Likes

could i suggest FW bavarian cream and Cap sweet cream or FW sweet cream , i really like LB 60ml bottles

1 Like

Wasn’t expecting my amazon stuff till wensday. But the first of three packages came today.

Now to get my tablet with recipes on it away from my 2yo…

Not gonna happen any time soon

2 Likes

Rest of my amazon stuff come today. Tested out the mixer

I’m :smiley:

1 Like