Need some all day vape recipes

Could type in: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/
Then start clicking various buttons until you find your stash. Need to play around within the site until you get the hang of it.
Could fill in all the flavors you have then the site will tell you which recipes you can make based on your stash.
Could do a search on "how to list your stash’ or “how to fill in your stash”.

Go to http://e-liquid-recipes.com/

Click “USER” at top right, then different tools are available.

Click “My Flavor Stash” and add all of your flavors…be sure to add them correctly, and watch the drop-down box for your flavor with the highest number, then click it to add.

1 Like

Thanks! I’d been looking for a feature like this for a while now.

2 Likes

Holler if you need help with it, but it’s self-explanatory, just spend some time with the tools under “USER”.

Welcome to the ELR circus.

2 Likes

Yeah, I found it and put all my flavors in there and it was like ‘meh’ here’s some standalones… lol… there’s a couple that look worth trying that are more than just one flavor… I’ll start there… buy more flavors and work my way up… I like swet, creamy, fruity… don’t like cookie or dough or cakes much… too strong

Here is a good read, whether you are new or seasoned…

2 Likes

@daath should make a front page to handle all of these “articles” :wink:

1 Like

Good read, for sure… Also, my friend who runs a vape shop locally told me something interesting today. He’s been making ejuice for years now and he said that what he does is put the vg in your bottle, get another bottle and put your PG content in that… add all the flavor to the PG, and shake the you know what out of it until it’s fully blended… he would even let that steep overnight capless and then mix it with the vg later and hot bath it… steep complete… For some reason, the PG, being a thinner liquid and a different chemical makeup, the flavors not only CARRY better in the PG but they dilute and blend better in pg as well… doh, who would have thought. If you mix your pg and vg together first, they have bound to EACH OTHER and therefore will be resistant to picking up flavors… also, if you put the drops required to flavor 30 ml in PG and steep that overnight first and THEN make your batch, the flavor will be too strong. Flavors almost seem to double when first steeped in PG so if it’s 20 drops per 1ml and you only need 1ml of that flavor, you should put 10 drops PG, and 10 drops flavor, let it sit or hot bath it and then mix that to your vg and sample… Good way to save on flavor concentrate if this is actually true… I’m trying it with blueberry jam, churro and blueberry cinnamon crumble.

3 Likes

Be sure to let us know how this turns out. The best would probably be to mix one badge your friends way and one with everything in at the same time to see the difference. :thumbsup:

1 Like

Maybe, but Lars @daath put all the work into making ELR the top and the best…even though some have come along with attempt to copy/clone his work. he is busy and has not only @JoJo to assist, but there are enough true members here to help police this forum when the cats are away.
I get what you mean though…and somehow most requests get fixed to a general liking.
Perfect example of here…and how tolerant…I haven’t been booted with my antiquated ways.
I believe it’s up to us , the members, to know what tools are available on ELR [recipes and forum], and pass them on to new members. “Sticky’s” are great, but new members often miss them, especially new members that are anxious and chomping at the bit.
Bookmark the threads you think are good, then you can simply go copy/paste them if you think it may be of value to a new member, and their topic.
[Bookmarks are found under the dot dot dot under each reply…just before the arrow and the word reply appears.]

5 Likes

Indeed sir, the words you speak are true and to the point, I’m just busting Lars balls… It’s all good :smile:

You do know I am not pointing fingers at you, Brother…just using your clever words to carry mine,eh? You are still welcome in my home, and we will wear out some xxx’s

2 Likes

Please translate your post to English! :confused:

1 Like

Believe it or not, ELR has a user guide.

4 Likes

Not that all will begin there…it’s too easy to just join …and ask questions…before taking the time to read, or to find all of the great tools ELR has to offer. That takes time and effort.

2 Likes

check the ‘hide single flavor recipes’ box… and order more flavors of course. it also helps to pick other brands of similar flavors to your stash then make subs with your flavors/brands.

I also use the search by flavor stash, pick one or two flavors, and make substitutions as best I can for high rated recipes.

Wow…I have been here for a long time now and I never knew that! It would be a great resource to direct noob’s to!

But as @ozo said

But maybe more would read it if we direct them there when they first post a question…

5 Likes

Like they say, you can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink. :wink: Some people just want a fast answer without having to dig for it, so they post the same question that has been asked a thousand times. All this has happened before, and all this will happen again. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Are you sure that was meant for me??

Of course man, I understand you :wink:

1 Like