New box mod

I would vape on this over any smok any day

Crazy-E-Cigarettes-Tic-Tac-Mod

Ask @Steampugs about rude wake ups in the middle of the night (not the good kind) - but where there is smok there is fire

6 Likes

Yep mine is in a box. Won it via giveaway, right off the bat the battery door would not snap in place, needed to apply force and even then it won’t stay in place and pops open every other minute.

Turn it on vape a couple times, then it just won’t fire, after hitting the button about 3 times it continues to work.

In general just like the gbox which I actually purchased as it was new, is some under performing and barely working shit. If I had bought the legend I probably would be even more upset lol.

I won’t give them any money anymore, by now it’s for me the same category as smok. Maybe if they get their quality under control one day, it will be better till then, I wouldn’t recommend it.

1 Like

I also have a gbox. Got it second hand, and it’s a great performer for me (even the TC is surprisingly decent).

But like someone said, GeekVape became the McDonalds of vaping. If they continue this way, they will get worse than Smok. At least they released a few decent RTA’s this year unlike other McDonald’s Wendy’s and Taco Bells of vaping industry

2 Likes

Speaking box mods, there were some sales recently on chinese sites for older gear. I got myself an IPV D3S for next to nothing ($10) and a Xyanide for $27. Both YIHI chips

Sometimes it’s worth checking the clearances and hunting for old stock that is beling eliminated :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The only smok that ever died on me was the g priv v1. It just stopped working 2 weeks ago. A friend had the x cube 2 that blow up on his kitchen counter though

1 Like

My Legend is doing great after 3 months of dropping, over-dripping and being slammed into by the rear door of my Pathfinder! A little liquid behind the glass, as noted by many, is the only issue. Battery door was a little stiff at first, but it is designed to be waterproof, so there is a seal in there. Just needs to be tucked in firmly then close the lock switch.

4 Likes

@woftam, But how do you REALLY feel ??

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I had mine for a month then it quit reading all but one set of my batteries. Then it quit reading every battery I own. Can’t for the life of me figure out what’s going on.

2 Likes

I have had the geekvape legend for almost 6months now.

A. it is not “waterproof” or at least the screen section is not as my screen filled up with a few weeks in, and is still full lol

B. It is not dust proof or again the screen section is not as it has filled up with concrete sediment (i work as concrete finisher) about 1/5 of the way up the screen to the point where i cannot see the puff counter…

C. it is not shockproof i dropped it once! Literally once and the battery door has never closed fully anymore though it does latch and function

Overall it still works! And i put a beating on it. Perhaps they designed it so the internals are waterproof and dustproof and are closed off from the screen section? Overall very happy with the mod alot of room for improvement though given the claims made regarding it being shockproof, dustproof and waterproof

2 Likes

Someone say Box Mod??

hqdefault

5 Likes

no more whining about batt life

4 Likes

Only 6976 more cells and youve got yourself a tesla battery

4 Likes

Dude has a pair of beach-ball size nuts to even hit that! :flushed:

3 Likes

what if it’s a parallel? :slight_smile:

he could vape 0.0001 ohm safely

5 Likes

It is a parallel setup.

3 Likes

so 24xVTC5A ( I assume ) would give a total potential of 600A, so 0.01ohm coil at 4.2V would be safe to vape at 1765W

Not bad :slight_smile:

In fact it would work as low as 0.007ohm

2 Likes

I swear I saw that mod years ago. I wonder if that is still being vaped

3 Likes

Just bought the Nova Kit with the Cerberus tank and mesh coils yesterday. Best flavour from a stock coil I have had to date, Mod has the feel and look of the old Sigelei ones back in the day, Which is no bad thing. Just can’t get over the flavour from the mesh coils where have they been all my life.

3 Likes

Don’t know anything about the mod but the Uwell Nunchaku is easily the worst tank I have ever experienced for leaking from the airholes. Drops of liquids drop out as well if tilted. Vaped for over 6 years and never experienced anything as bad. Maybe a poorly made one with a vacuum problem. But have changed the glass, o-rings and bought coils from 3 different vendors. Not a lot more I can do than resign it to the bin.

3 Likes

I have never actually tried it myself, I prefer box mods and RTA’s, so I will take your word for it. I just thought it might something like this the OP was looking for.

2 Likes