New diy concentrates from Vape wild!

They’ve only recently started offering diy stuff. I’ve ordered just about every concentrate they offer (around 36) and I love em! Just wanted to share this bit of info for those of you who may not be aware of this!

4 Likes

Once you get settled in could you could give us a review/tasting notes of some of your favorites?

5 Likes

Of course! I’ve already used quite a few of them but I’m still in the steeping process with many of them. Once they have some time to mature I will def review them in more detail here.

2 Likes

Are these their own concentrates or just “stones” they created using other brands?

1 Like

Tbh I’m not sure but I will ask in the vape wild forum today and get back to you.

1 Like

So I got an answer from vape wild! They use other peeps concentrates an mix em to make their own.

3 Likes

Out of the ones I’ve tried I absolutely love their fruit flavors. The peach is divine. The cerealizer is very good too. I’m not a fan of their banana nut bread though. Tastes aweful.

1 Like

I ordered ejuice exclusively from vape wild before getting into DIY. Once in a while, I use vape wild’s eliquid and i realized that they use a lot of sweetner. Im trying to clone a good smurf cake recipe as we speak

1 Like