New flavour thinking of mixing

Right on brother!

1 Like

Mango Peach Bubblegum. Sounds like it could work but have you tested your flavors individually? Doing that gives you a better idea of what will work and how much to use.

Also, your link takes me back to the general recipes page instead of your actual listing which means, unless I’m mistaken, it is marked as ‘private’.

2 Likes

I think a mandatory ‘walkthrough’ when you create a recipe as a new user would be a neat idea. Just a quick intro to show how to choose flavors from the drop down, and utilize stash and flavor lists correctly also. The recipes lately are inundated with incorrectly labeled flavors, more so than usual. (PS this was not aimed at @tbw_vape_juices, this was just an idea I had at the beginning of last week).

5 Likes

what have i got incorrectly labeled ?

Oh not you silly, I meant alot of the new recipes on the recipe side of the site (I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make it sound like that was aimed at you).

2 Likes

okay lol i new to all this tbh i mixed this up and tbf its really not bad at all the bubblegum could be a bit stronger tho

@Silhouette iv just started all this so any pointers and tips shot them across :blush::blush:

Indeed, I’ve seen quite a few new users lately who weren’t even aware of http://e-liquid-recipes.com/guide and the pinned threads in the forum e-liquids > beginners

If you guide people to them, they’re usually quite happy because most of their questions are all answered right there.

1 Like

Looks to me like it’s got way too much flavor %, but that depends a bit on which device you vape on as well…
If you tried it and liked it, that’s all that matters.

2 Likes

First i would like to apologize to @tbw_vape_juices , When i was a new at mixing, new at vaping, new to this community and trying to better my life w/o smoking, the last thing i needed was someone to jump down my neck if i did something wrong. I assumed since you are new this week to the community when i saw an unknown brand, that it was made up for whatever reason. I should have directed you to threads for information about how to use the site properly.
A Beginner's Guide To Making The Most Highly-Rated Recipes
A Beginner's Guide To Making The Most Highly-Rated Recipes
Beginner's Guide to Using The ELR Recipe Calculator
I would like to see you stop in and introduce yourself!
Be polite and introduce yourself!

7 Likes

@Silhouette I think that’s a great idea for new users. I’ve been here about 7 ish months. I hope I’m doing it correctly. Oh not to hack the link but I finally ordered that French vanilla v2 yesterday

2 Likes

is that capellas? i wish i would have known i believe i have it and will never use it i could have shipped to you

1 Like

Yes ots Cap. Oh thats really kind of you:). Thank u fidalgo. I ordered a small one to see if I like it first. Maybe if I do like it, we could trade flavors. I have some that are popular that I dont use

2 Likes

NP ill double check to see if i still have it , i really need to go through my flaves and omit some ive given away and add others i havent yet

2 Likes

Looks like it could be good, your %s look good to me

I was just sitting here thinking about it and I mistaken that flavor. I believe its the TFA FV v2. Darn I may have ordered the wrong flavor ugggh. So many different vendors and flavors. I got mixed up lol

Capella uses the V1 and V2 notation, where V1 is the regular with diketones and stuff and V2 should be the clean or safer flavor. TFA uses the DX notation for the same purpose of indicating that it’s the clean or safe version of the flavor without the DX notation.

With both suppliers, V2 and DX are usually the flavors that people like the least. Sometimes they get close to the original flavor but that’s not generally the rule. Before you buy DX or V2 flavors, do some reading or you might get disappointed.

2 Likes

Thank you for clarifying this. I had incorrectly assumed that “DX” meant “double strength”… too lazy to research :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for clearing that up. That helps

1 Like