New Forum User

Hi Everyone, I am new to this forum. I have been vaping for just over a year now, just starting to mix my own so any suggestions / helpful tips welcome. Many thanks

8 Likes

Welcome aboard! Plenty of posts for all here to learn. You can better introduce yourself here since some follow the thread.

Good luck to you!

4 Likes

Thank you, Im just having a look through the site and getting familiar with the layout - cant believe how many people are on here :astonished:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @lbil1419 - great to have you here :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome @lbil1419 :raised_hand:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Endless amounts of information is available here. The community is always willing to help.

1 Like

Welcome the people on here are fantastic!

3 Likes

No, that’s not true! We are a bunch of sick people.

6 Likes

Edit, fantasticly sick people! (Better?)

4 Likes

Much much better. At least more honest!:joy:

4 Likes

Welcome, @lbil1419! @Cutlass92 and @Sciin are right… Some of us can definitely be fantastically sick so for that I apologize in advance. :wink: But seriously, we’re a fun group! Glad to have you here, see ya around the forums!!

8 Likes

Welcome to the madhouse @lbil1419, this is me agreeing with everything above :ok_hand:t2::man_shrugging:t2: But for the record, I’m not involved in any of the sickness…100% sane and innocent minded :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Welcome to ELR!

2 Likes

Welcome to ELR!
You will learn lots from the generosity and helpfulness of the folks on here!

2 Likes

Welcome welcome welcome .

1 Like

Hey good to have you. Welcome. Don’t be a stranger

1 Like

Welcome to the forum,there’s an oasis of information on here.hope you enjoy :blush:

1 Like