New mod recommendations

Do you have an iPV 5? Pics? I missed that bus. But I buy all my mods from my local vape shop, so when they get it I will probably have one. They are staring to carry nicer mods so they are starting to figure out my wallet is proned to opening when I see nice things.

1 Like

There on sale now in the uk so you guys should have them over there.
http://www.ecigone.co.uk/pioneer4you-ipv5-200w-tc

2 Likes

Sweet. I just told my guy I want one. Maybe they will stock a few of them. I love my Pioneer products. My next mod purchases with be an Opus 200, Opus 40, and SX Mini M Class if the price ever comes down.

1 Like

I’m going to take the plunge and get a dna. A roo loo i think but recently been looking at the vt 133 dna. Any thoughts on the 2? Obviously power on the 200 but with temp control the highest ive been is 110w. Is there a benifit to the higher power for pre heat?
http://www.ecigone.co.uk/HCigar-VT133-Evolv-DNA200
This is the one I’ve been looking at.
@ringling @SthrnMixer @Pro_Vapes any thoughts?

Just thought. Sorry really should of brought this up in the dna200 thread. Didn’t mean to hijack your thread. Apologies :pray:

20% OFF all eliquids & New Products - IPV5, Sigelei Spark, Aspire Cleito, much more

http://us8.campaign-archive2.com/?u=c22d6a60a7c0a084a834d2cc7&id=6a92910fcd&e=c420c518bc

I can’t find the discount code for the new products. Try contacting ECIG Ave for the code.

3 Likes

I preheat @ 80w. I vape @ 85w or less… mostly less. I think the the dual 18650 DNA will work just fine.

1 Like

Thanks for your input mate. I have the rx200 and its heavy. If i do go out i would like to carry a dual batt mod as a triple and i know you like the build quality of the vt series.
Is ok if i pick your brain some time if i have questions, which i inevitability will have?

1 Like

Sure… I’ll help where I can.

3 Likes

Thanks my friend. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Does the IPV5 have a locking fire button or at least wattage? And how easy is it to read the screen? Those are my biggest complaints with the 4.

I am thinking of picking up the VT133 as well ,I also never use more than 100 watts on preheat for my Dna’s and seldom vape over 80.
I think a dual battery dna would be all that and a bag of chips.:slightly_smiling:

1 Like

I don’t believe it has a locking fire button but has never been a issue for me. Be aware I do not own a IPV5 yet, I’m in the same boat but I would assume it is as good as the IPV4s which is quite readable. Wattage, all mods even those that have Temp Control also have the ability to operate in Wattage mode. Again, as I said I do not own one yet but as much as I like my IPV4s I guessing I will give the IPV5 a shot…

For non-TC builds my 1stick 100w is my go-to. No issues whatsoever and great battery life. For my TC needs, it’s the RX200 and the Koopor Plus (after fiddling around with the TCR values).

Nobody has mentioned the Cuboid?

1 Like

I would have, but I had to buy tires instead. :rage:

1 Like

I would of mentioned the cuboid but it has no lock feature. You can only lock the adjustment buttons not the fire button.

I know I’m gonna get SLAMMED for this, but I HAVE to recommend the SMOK XCube II, Snow Wolf 200w or the Reuleaux 200W…
The XCube II literally has ALL the “Bells & Whistles” one would EVER want in a Mod! Temp Control, Wattage Mode, Memory Mode, LED lighted “Fire Button” Bluetooth enabled to communicate with its iPhone/Android APP ( SMOK BEC App) Puff Counter AND Daily Puff Plan, you name it…the XCube has it! Plus it is upgradable to 180W and I hear a 200W upgrade is in the near future!
Utilizes two 18650 Batts, and has a variety of Silicone, Real Wood ( real wood skins by WUD) and other skins available. For under $100 I don think you can beat it!!!

Literally? Well shit… I got screwed then. Mine doesn’t whistle, chime or have any bells on it… literally.

4 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Time Out Corner (Hash it Out)