New mod recommendations

20% OFF all eliquids & New Products - IPV5, Sigelei Spark, Aspire Cleito, much more

http://us8.campaign-archive2.com/?u=c22d6a60a7c0a084a834d2cc7&id=6a92910fcd&e=c420c518bc

I can’t find the discount code for the new products. Try contacting ECIG Ave for the code.

3 Likes

I preheat @ 80w. I vape @ 85w or less… mostly less. I think the the dual 18650 DNA will work just fine.

1 Like

Thanks for your input mate. I have the rx200 and its heavy. If i do go out i would like to carry a dual batt mod as a triple and i know you like the build quality of the vt series.
Is ok if i pick your brain some time if i have questions, which i inevitability will have?

1 Like

Sure… I’ll help where I can.

3 Likes

Thanks my friend. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Does the IPV5 have a locking fire button or at least wattage? And how easy is it to read the screen? Those are my biggest complaints with the 4.

I am thinking of picking up the VT133 as well ,I also never use more than 100 watts on preheat for my Dna’s and seldom vape over 80.
I think a dual battery dna would be all that and a bag of chips.:slightly_smiling:

1 Like

I don’t believe it has a locking fire button but has never been a issue for me. Be aware I do not own a IPV5 yet, I’m in the same boat but I would assume it is as good as the IPV4s which is quite readable. Wattage, all mods even those that have Temp Control also have the ability to operate in Wattage mode. Again, as I said I do not own one yet but as much as I like my IPV4s I guessing I will give the IPV5 a shot…

For non-TC builds my 1stick 100w is my go-to. No issues whatsoever and great battery life. For my TC needs, it’s the RX200 and the Koopor Plus (after fiddling around with the TCR values).

Nobody has mentioned the Cuboid?

1 Like

I would have, but I had to buy tires instead. :rage:

1 Like

I would of mentioned the cuboid but it has no lock feature. You can only lock the adjustment buttons not the fire button.

I know I’m gonna get SLAMMED for this, but I HAVE to recommend the SMOK XCube II, Snow Wolf 200w or the Reuleaux 200W…
The XCube II literally has ALL the “Bells & Whistles” one would EVER want in a Mod! Temp Control, Wattage Mode, Memory Mode, LED lighted “Fire Button” Bluetooth enabled to communicate with its iPhone/Android APP ( SMOK BEC App) Puff Counter AND Daily Puff Plan, you name it…the XCube has it! Plus it is upgradable to 180W and I hear a 200W upgrade is in the near future!
Utilizes two 18650 Batts, and has a variety of Silicone, Real Wood ( real wood skins by WUD) and other skins available. For under $100 I don think you can beat it!!!

Literally? Well shit… I got screwed then. Mine doesn’t whistle, chime or have any bells on it… literally.

4 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Time Out Corner (Hash it Out)

Ahh, so the 5 button click is an on/off then, not a lock?

Yep. Press and hold + & - together to lock settings.

Actually locking the adjustment is all I really need to lock. The IPV4 gets out of adjustment when I have it in my side pocket. If I could lock that I wouldn’t be searching for a new mod.

2 Likes

Well if thats all you need then there you go. The rx200 and e vic mini do aswell but there 1 & 3 batt mods.

Thought in here would be a good place to say that I’ve been vaping an aromamizer on top of a VT133 for about 24hrs now. I own 2 reuleauxs, an efusion, and this for DNA200s. It may kinda be my favorit, although I don’t think it claims to fire as low as a Realeaux.

Using new 25R5s it’s got a little better battery life than my Efusion, is much lighter than the Reuleaux, and has easily the most positive/best feel in the hand. I love the Reuleaux but it can be a bit slippery and dangerous to your teeth on a bumpy road. You can find the buttons on the 133 with mittens on. It looks pretty classy in person IMO. The only complain I have is that the USB connector is not perfectly aligned in its hole. . .and that isn’t a complaint. It’s narrower than the Efusion and feels better in the hand. . .it ain’t THAT pretty though.

4 Likes