New Recipe Showcase 2017

Hey CallMe Tut,
thanks for your answer…Vanilla Whipped Cream by Capella is purchasable on the Capella homepage Vanilla Whipped Cream Link … thanks for the hint…I added the correct name of it. my fault.

…and yes, recreating Fruitzooka Bee i guess is hard for a couple of people because there I used flavour blends from a german vendor. Juicy Link

Best wishes
Jack

5 Likes

Have you tried fried oreo RF yet? As a solo flavor I think it’s really close to fryd. This looks really good though :+1:

2 Likes

Actually I haven’t tried it that’s good to know! I did really like FRYD cookies and cream I might have to give it a try, but the recipe is so spot on I’m not sure I’ll need to lol! Thx for the heads up tho @juice_junkie_lover :+1:

1 Like

Oh, a new recipe name - Jesus Juice!

4 Likes

Hello Again! :slight_smile: - My girlfriend also gave it a try…and…I have to say I really enjoy it!

Madame Botterqu Recipe Link :lemon:

Madame Botterqu was created by my girlfriend as an absolute fresh summer juice. Buttermilk meets sour fruits! - singing FRESH EXCITING …AHHAAHHAHAA HA AHHHH

Hope you like it.
The Madame of Jack Wonderberg

1 Like

If you like chocolate and you like orange this one is for you.

Choc Orange

Ingredient%
Malted Milk (TPA)0.3
Milk Chocolate (Old Formula) (INAWERA)3
Oba Oba (FA)1
Orange (SC) (Real Flavors)0.9
Orange Cream (SC) (Real Flavors)1.3
Tanger (Mandarin) (FA)0.5
Vanilla Bean Gelato (TPA)1.2

Flavor total: 8.2%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

If you don’t have Milk Chocolate (Old Formula) (INAWERA) make a donation to ELR for a chance to win a bottle

8 Likes

This is one of my lighter flavors, but I’m really digging it. I usually quite enjoy being punched in the face with flavor and while this isn’t lacking in flavor it’s more on the light and airy side of things.

6 Likes

I made this in a small batch (which I usually do with any fruit flavors) and I love it! I never quite liked fruit or berry flavors, but my husband always gets fruit flavors, so I like giving them a whirl every now and then. Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry and Blackberry. I used LA Lemonade because it retains its citrus more than Sicily for me.

4 Likes

This my attempt to clone Verde Valley Vapes’ Fuzzy Ta Ta’s. I always liked that one, it just seemed a bit light. Mixing max VG, I turned it up just a bit. I could vape this all day. I’ve been working on it for a while, but I believe it’s there now.

Howard Hughes' Fuzzy Ta-Tas clone

Ingredient %
Juicy Peach (CAP) 3
Kiwi (FA) 3.5
Peach (FA) 2
Peach (Flavorah) 1
Red Summer (Watermelon) (FA) 4

Flavor total: 13.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

That Pleasure Pit looks nice. The only thing I’m lacking is the LA Lemonade. I have FLV. Do you think it would change it much?

2 Likes

It really shouldn’t change too much, I picked this one specifically for the tart, it is quite tart, almost like a lemonhead, but nowhere near that extreme. I’ve been loving Talenti Roman Raspberry Sorbetto lately, and wanted something similar to vape, and this hit the spot. The FLV is probably a yummy lemonade, and it probably will just be a bit smoother. I would go for it. :wink:

3 Likes

I am very happy with the outcome of this recipe. It turned out awesome!

6 Likes

@juice_junkie_lover I’ve never had fryd, but I sure loved the RF SC …

4 Likes

@silhouette that ^^^^ looks great.

3 Likes

Thank ya! I made it because I have been seriously favoring Roman Raspberry Sorbetto, and wanted something I could vape that was slightly similar. It is quite tart, but not sour, the LA Lemonade tames considerably within a week, but I used it all within 3 days because I wanted tart, it hit that sweet spot for me perfectly.

4 Likes

If you’re into bright summer fruit vapes, check it out!

It kind of reminds me of Raspberry and a flavor from my childhood I can’t nail down.

7 Likes

VanMallow Cremé Recipe Link

VanMallow Cremé is an creamy all-day - Fruity smooth sweet cream to sweet up your daily tasks.

I hope you like it!

Best wishes
Jack

9 Likes
7 Likes

Two of my latest faves:

SUMMER CHERRY SUCK
TPA CHERRY BLOSSOM 4%
TPA HONEYSUCKLE 4%
FA SUMMER CLOUDS 4%

MAD MONSOON
FA MONSOON 5%
TPA DRAGONFRUIT 5%

8 Likes

Should have been posted a while back, but didn’t (due to reasons listed in the other post). So it seems only proper to put it here as well.

7 Likes