New Recipe Showcase 2017

Aaawe you da Man!! I’m gonna blame Trump for that cereal not here!! And ty for the nice welcome… blushing…:wink: if you sent me cereal I would luv u soo long time and probably send you 4oz Tpa’s BC :grimacing:

6 Likes

It’s a deal!!! If your serious I’ll send it in the next few days! Plus I’ll throw in a surprise! :wink:

5 Likes

Are there cows in Texas? Is Trump a disappointment?? Lol
Yay!! You made my day! You Rock! :clap:t2::clap:t2::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Alrighty then lol! I’m off for my b day on Friday so I’ll mail it then! :innocent: Thx @Vapnzdabidnz

6 Likes

Sending me something for YOUR bday… LIFE IS GOOD!! :dancer:t3::gift:
Sure hope all this happy crap inspires a good recipe from me for a change :joy:!!

5 Likes

happy early birthday if i forget Friday

5 Likes

May the gawdz of cheese and beer bless you on your birthday.

5 Likes

Indeed fidalgo!

@GalacticResidue Happy Birthday early brother!
(just in case something comes up…)

Just pray those “gods” don’t have a head on collision with each other on the way to his birthday party! “Cheese beer” . /shudders

Though with all the microbreweries, I almost have no doubt that one’s already been concocted somewhere in the Green Bay area… LMAO

5 Likes

Cheese beer does sound pretty gross… But beer cheese… Yes please! :yum: :beer: :cheese:

5 Likes

Thank you everyone! I’m gonna just be chilling with my vape and playing destiny2 lol and oh ya probably some beer and cheese curds lol! @Sprkslfly @Ken_O_Where @VapeyMama @fidalgo_vapes and everyone else thx in advance!

8 Likes

Damnit GR…had to cancel my preorder when the tv got smashed. :neutral_face: Destiny 2…I want you. So bad.

2 Likes

Oh ya it’s good! But there’s been some server issues anyway I think they are finally resolved though! Lmk when you get it if it’s on PS4 and I can add u as a friend! Then we can shoot each other lol!

2 Likes

@GalacticResidue Happy Friday and Happy Birthday !!!

4 Likes

Happy birthday! Enjoy playing destiny 2!

4 Likes

IMG_3398
Happy birthday!!!

3 Likes

Lol @Molly_Mcghee that gif is awesome and thx for the bday wishes!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday!

2 Likes

Enjoy your day!!!

1 Like

We used to get our birthday off here but they stopped that privilege, so I said the hell with it and took the whole week of the 18th off… as a plus my wife just purchased a gift certificate for me for my present from @Nicotine_River g

5 Likes

Trying something different and its pretty tasty!

7 Likes