New Recipe Showcase 2017

No no! That’s ocd about wanting to expertly use each single ingredient to craft a masterpiece!
…trust me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: LMAO

5 Likes

Nice! And naughty! Looks tasty. Totally throw that recipe in the diketones thread if it turns out!

I made your lemon meringue pie, it smell’s amazing. I haven’t tested it yet other than a drop on my finger, I want to let it get a really good steep.

4 Likes

oh awesome. ! im waiting as well, at least two weeks , please let me know ty

4 Likes

This one is for people who love spot on gummy bears. Excellent snv!! The Cap Silverline is well worth it! Tastes like I put a handful of gummy bears in my mouth.

4 Likes

I tried 27 bears with juicy strawberry and to me it taste just like strawberry soda :):grin: really good!

2 Likes

I’ll have to give that a try! It sounds good. What % did u use of each?

2 Likes

This looks great Lolly. I need to get that Holy Vanilla!!! Also, Question: Do you vape 80% Nic?! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Haha, noooooo :joy:. If I’m doing a mixathon, I’ll mix up a litre of premixed VG/PG/Nic beforehand for ease - means that I’ll inevitably be vaping between 0.8mg to 1mg/ml and between 70/30 to 80/20 at any given time, but tbh I don’t notice the difference at that strength.

2 Likes

LOL. I was thinking, that must be a typo or she is a true Vape Boss!
That’s really a great idea to premix your VG, PG & Nic beforehand. I think I will do that for my ADV’s. Thank you Lolly for the knowledge. :hibiscus:

3 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes @Cutlass92 Yes, FLV Cinnamon Crunch IS a smacking good flavor. I agree with Fidalgo about spicing it up a bit. I had good luck with a shot of INW Biscuit to boost the grain, a drop of two of FLV Rich Cinnamon to peak the high end, and like Fidalgo did some Sweet Cream (pick your favorite version) to fatten it up and smooth, and maybe a dash of TFA Bavarian Creme, because it’s delicious !!!

5 Likes

@VapeyMama @fidalgo_vapes WAIT, … WHAT ??? !!! LMP ???

3 Likes

I was testing flavors on an rda. I had juicy strawberry 2% mixed solo and 27 bears 6% mixed solo and put them both on my rda. It taste just like strawberry soda. I’m going to try to mix it up at 2 and 6 and see what happens when they are mixed together in a bottle.

2 Likes

@juice_junkie_lover What is this thing you speak of ^^ ??

3 Likes

Cap silver line new flavor. To me it taste like a white gummy bear.

3 Likes

Yes! It was tasty and I vaped it all in a drunken stupor one night before it had the chance to steep for more than a week… :rofl:
I need to let more steep now, I’ve got a version2 also. I’ll share more when I get there!

5 Likes

what did you do to the V2 i was thinking .15 or so of AP and a touch of toasted MM i did remake the first version but based on what you said im going to let it steep but am thinking ahead for the v2 , i still cant believe i didnt get to try my own recipe smdh lol :rage::rage:

3 Likes

I added some ap, bumped the mf lemon, and added a little lemon Sicily. Just because I know that lemon fades and I actually really like the level it was at, but I want it to still be there when the crust comes through. And I think the crust will, and that ap should help it along just a bit.

6 Likes

well your more ballsy then me with the lemon lol ill give it a whirl though

5 Likes

I love lemon! And I feel like real lmp has that serious punch of lemon.

3 Likes

i thought you pushed the MF to 1pct lol i reread the V2 and am gonna mix it tonight ty

4 Likes