New Recipe Showcase 2017

Lol no I’m not that ballsy!

5 Likes

:facepunch::+1: funny thing about LMP is is real life i HATE the texture of it so its hard for me to eat lol but i do like lemon vapes but most ive tried are drowned in sweetener thats why i gave this a whirl

4 Likes
4 Likes

Just had this tonight (the real thing) arm is sore from stiring but wow it is delicious. I see why you wished to convert it to a vape. Thank you for sharing the info.

2 Likes

That’s awesome David. It’s great that you made the real dish. LOL @ your arm being sore. It becomes very thick and heavy and you have to constantly go back and stir it so the rice does not burn with the brown sugar and become stuck to the pan. Almost like mixing in a pot, homemade mash potatoes.

Hopefully if you choose to make the recipe I posted you will taste the representation of this dish in vape form!

2 Likes

I’ll have to try that with the 27 bears & juicy strawberry. I mixed them all separately too. The rainbow candy gives the fruity taste to the 27 bears (gummy bear) flavor. Have you tried the fruit rings yet? I’m thinking about trying that one too.

2 Likes

Yes the fruit rings is really good if you like fruity pebbles type flavors. To me it’s a lighter fruity pebble. It doesn’t have any weird taste to it. Pretty good. I like fruity pebble vapes but only on rare occasions. I mixed mine at 6% and vaped it in an engine nano tank around 0.3 ohms 34 watts nichrome/kanthal clapton. When I first mixed it i thought 6% was too much but after a few days it seemed to work ok in a tank.

3 Likes

Oh I love fruity pebbles! I have to get that one asap! Ty

3 Likes

what yall think? I added dragonfruit, lychee, and raspberry shisha i think those flavors will really add more depth and complexity to the vape.

3 Likes

Just finished letting this sit a couple weeks I really like it a lot and made it public

7 Likes

Let me know what you think of this, if you’re so inclined. :wink:

4 Likes

First time even hearing of Heat…I assume you’ve done some testing with it due to the percentage used… Thoughts? Info?

4 Likes

Never heard of it either… Now I’m intrigued!

4 Likes
6 Likes

One note on it here.

@Molly_Mcghee, do you use it when you don’t want @Cutlass92 to steal your juice? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I did a finger test and almost died. Think of it as the polar opposite of koolada.

5 Likes

:joy:

I use it other ways when I aim to punish @Cutlass92!

6 Likes

Ooh kinky!

5 Likes

I honestly don’t remember rating that flavor.

5 Likes
2 Likes