New Recipe Showcase 2017

This turned out like a delicious butter pecan ice cream. It steeped for about 2-3 months but wow! It sure was worth the wait!! Does anyone know if theres a faster way to steep this?

10 Likes

Seed steep work well for me. Give it a search and you will find many posts about it. Reduces the time to half maybe less. But I have only seed steep at only one flavor mix for now. You have to keep about 10-20% from the old steeped liquid and mix it with the new.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll do some searching to figure it out. Yea I almost dumped this one put a couple times but I’m glad I didn’t. It sure turned into a favorite of mine now.

3 Likes

This!! So much of this!! Lol
I hate it when I read about people dumping 2 week old juice because it doesn’t taste good. Never ever dump a bottle of juice that’s less than a month old, and even then… Wait another month or two before giving up on it!

6 Likes

Thanks for the tips vapemama! My son doesn’t even like butter pecan and came over and vaped a whole tank. Its amazin how the juice just changes into something great after awhile! Its the first time I had one change this drastic. I was almost gonna get rid of my (pur) butter pecan lol. Not anymore tho!! Thats a fantastic flavor!!

6 Likes

Got a new recipe i’m working on

7 Likes

This is lovely. Before the 3 week mark it’s a good vape. But give it that 3 weeks for LB VIC to develop - wowsers. If you don’t own VIC and you love ice cream vapes, I encourage you to getcha some. It’s amazing stuff. I appreciate @Ken_O_Where and @JoJo so much for recommending it.

14 Likes

@SthrnMixer You had me @ LB VBIC !!!

3 Likes

LB Vanilla Ice Cream’s going in the cart. I’ve been trying to get rid of the last little bit of TFA VBIC I have, as I have been really more into the CAP lately, but you’re like the fourth or fifth person recommending LB. As soon as I can get an order together, I’ll give it a whirl.

3 Likes

You’ll love it HH. Just remember, utter magic happens in 3 weeks. The change in flavor is remarkable.

3 Likes

@Howard_Hughes I can’t remember who exactly peer pressured me into buying it, but I know @Ken_O_Where was involved. Once I received it, and vaped it, I finally understood. Liquid Barn’s Vanilla Ice Cream cannot be fully explained by words. Vaping it, reveals everything !!!

5 Likes

I felt like was getting peer pressure from the whole forum about that lb vic!! Its so good, even snv!

6 Likes

shake-and-vape

4 Likes

I hate to do this but all of LBs cream are pretty dern good. All them d’tones, yumm…

The VIC tho, it is the most accurate artificial vape flavor i have ever tasted. And so versatile…

7 Likes

Your the reason I have LB VIC!

2 Likes

“cannot be fully explained by words. Vaping it, reveals everything”

Probably has something to do with all the caution signs surrounding the product, I take it to means there is some good s…t in it. Just ordered it

3 Likes

yes you are right , i could probably get away with using only LB creams if i had to with the exception of two or three that i would need from other vendors

1 Like

This, is my favorite thing to make, I make it every week. Every single week. I have gone through boatloads of it, and for some reason I never get tired of it. It’s private, just because I’m pretty positive it wouldn’t interest too many, but I loves it.

And this was the result of finding an awesome recipe for a Cinnamon Crunch Krispy Treat to make as snacks for Halloween. I already love Rice Krispy Treat flavors, and sticky marshmallow so I whipped this bad boy up. Good God it’s sticky… Amber drools

7 Likes

how is that whipped marshmallow , is it like jet puffed

2 Likes

Dang it…all this talk about lb Vic, I’m going to have to do a single flavor order and pay for shipping. Grrr

3 Likes