New Recipe Showcase 2017

that looks very good , i have no rhubarb , but ib do have a list of INW flavors that i am compiling i will add the Rhubarb

2 Likes

Only a little bit?
LOL

2 Likes

Itā€™s a good, but strong, rhubarb taste.
Havenā€™t tried any other rhubarbs but Iā€™m sure they would also work.

3 Likes

i have zero rhubarb flaves , and am trying to concentrate on adding to my INW flaves its a short list but the ones i have tried have not been disappointing

2 Likes
7 Likes

INW have a great range of flavours. Cactus is a must!
In saying that they have discontinued some flavours and altered a couple so a search on here will help you decide.
Also ordering direct Poland is cheaper and the delivery is pretty damn quick!

4 Likes

yes i have cactus which i love even as the main flavor also , cherries , lemon , biscuit , raspberry , vanilla and strawberry shisha , milk chocolate ( old formula ) and maybe a couple others , thank you for the advice , my list includes about 10 others

3 Likes

Still sorting through my vast array of mixtures I have but havenā€™t tested or posted.
This is one that has been tested and tried, time and time again, and is a thoroughly great vape.
I honestly thought I had shared this recipe months ago? Turns out I hadnā€™t!
Oh well, better late than never.
Very true to the taste of a great lemon drizzle cake!

6 Likes

Howā€™s that Lemon Cake? Itā€™s been on my shopping list for a whileā€¦and I need to order the French Vanilla Creme for your Rhubarb & Custard so one more flavour wonā€™t hurt :laughing:

4 Likes

I really like INW Lemon cake. In fact I ended up getting the 100ml from Inawera as I was going through so much of it at one stage for myself and friends.
Itā€™s actually very good as a standalone but I started playing around with it to try and get that almost sticky zesty taste an actual lemon drizzle cake gives you on the lips.
Worth adding to your stash!

4 Likes

WIP

I had to try this FW blueberry after reading all the good things said about it so i whipped this up today and havent stopped vaping it , the blueberry is great and the mix of all three fruits is delicious , sometimes simple things are the best things enjoy

11 Likes

Iā€™ve got to try this one out!
Intreguid by the blueberry and melon combo?
Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

I did the seed steeping and it worked excellent! Ty

3 Likes

Happy to hear that!

1 Like

my only concern is overtime the fruits may fade , but only time will tell im vaping the 30ml i made yesterday and made a 60ml to steep and will test out of that over time , but it is tasty right away let me know what you think ty

4 Likes

Iā€™m liking that a lot @fidalgo_vapes, looks like Iā€™m off to get some FW Blueberry now !!!

4 Likes

This looks really good. Of course im missing something, the TFA Honeydew. I might give it a shot with FA Melon Cantaloupe.

2 Likes

if you like honeydew flaves id get some TPA HD not the HD2 at least 10ml its one of their great flaves imo

2 Likes

ya i just ordered more BB today bc i only got a 10ml i know this is the BB for me FINALLY

5 Likes

Yeah, that was the same reaction I had with FW BB!
Glad you gave in and checked it out! :wink:

3 Likes