New Recipe Showcase 2017

do it, u will not be disappointed imo

4 Likes

Lol. You won’t be disappointed

4 Likes

can’t get EITHER of those over here yet…so frustrating :rage:

3 Likes

can you and a coulple people put a list together ill get them and send then you guys can reimburse me just a thought or if it just a handful you want i dont mind just let me know

2 Likes

i promised my girl i wouldnt buy anything new until ive depleted what i have , but i almost have her sold on it

1 Like

the purilium is easy bc i can get 10ml and if its a flop no biggie , but the RF is different i think ill get the creams and fruit packs to start when i do then go from there

Not a bad shout man thanks for the offer :+1:, Lolly bit the bullet and got an RF SC shipment over not too long ago, she asked if I wanted in on that one but I really need to use up some of the stuff I have, My fridge is bursting at the seams…even now I’ve just had a one shot mixing sesh today which I bought especially, I’m getting really lazy with my mixing, I just find it a chore sometimes you know…don’t seem to have the time to sit and come up with new stuff…

3 Likes

You could make up a bunch of bases for your fav recipes then show her the empty bottles lol

3 Likes

im in the same boat with flaves i just was asked by a local vape shop to make him some juices he could sell he isbgonna take the risk and try to sell his own line with me mixing i figured to use up my flaves i could do it but we are working on details he has some CRAZY ideas i just said ill do it BUT leave me out of it lol , the offer stands if its easier to get for you

2 Likes

i just traded 39 flaves for the cos of shipping and a velocity v2 mini i figured thats an easy way to get rid of them as well

3 Likes

ill go through some next week and try to trade more away i have unopened cap glazed donuts all kind of shit ill never use again but i habe to figure out what things i love like FA cream whipped i dont want a RF flave that is pretty much the same thing

1 Like

yeah I got introduced to a guy who owns a couple of Kiosks not too far from here, game me a similar proposition…didn’t fancy it, not now with all the impending doom, plus you’d have to sell it to the shop for so little it’s barely worth it, and with not bein a legit business it clearly isn’t worth the risk, I have my regulars and that’s enough, pays for my liquid, Well anyways…cheers for the offer man, might take you up on it one day, appreciate it :wink:

2 Likes

RF SC landing at two UK vendors in next few weeks :+1::grin:

5 Likes

lol disregard, thought I had missed this thread now I see I already replied to this post earlier this year… can’t even blame whiskey today (trying to take a break from the sauce for a bit).

shit how did I miss this post!..who???/…:astonished:

1 Like

Check post 1713 in Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

1 Like

Chefs and Rainbow Vapes :grin::+1:

2 Likes

Saweeeeeeet :wink:

2 Likes

I have been playing with this and it has turned out quite nice

Semla v2

Ingredient %
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA) 0.75
Almond (FA) 1
Almond Amaretto (TPA) 0.25
Cardamom (FA) 0.1
Condensed Milk (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.3
Marzipan (FA) 2
Whipped Cream (TPA) 2.5
Zeppola (FA) 3

Flavor total: 9.9%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Please feel free to improve as you see fit always a wip.

8 Likes

Came up with this one today. Have mixed it and only done a sniff and drop test so far but i think it can be a good one for sure.

Lussekatt (Saffron Bun)

Ingredient %
Butter Cream (FW) 1
Cake (Yellow) (FW) 1.8
Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP) 0.1
Joy (FA) 0.2
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 0.6
Sweet Cream (FW) 2
Torrone (FA) 0.4

Flavor total: 6.1%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com! http://i.imgur.com/cy6KUrf.jpg
9 Likes