New Recipe Showcase (2015-2016)

Notes
Made 5-3-16
Tested 5-27-16

Melons are a little mild. I’m getting a harsh note also. This my need to steep a bit more and retest.

Retested 9-7-16

I put this up and forgot about it. I dug it out today and it has steeped into a great mix. My patience has paid off big on this one. This has steeped into very creamy blended Melon topnote… mildly sweet… with a mellow smooth Passion Fruit exhale.

I’ll be mixing a large batch of this mix today. It should be ready in early December… lol

Steep 3 months… use no heat. I know it sounds crazy, but that what it takes.

Deez Melons ( . ) ( . )

Ingredient %
Cantaloupe (MF) 0.75
Cream Fresh (FA) 0.5
Cucumber (TPA) 1.25
Greek Yogurt (Flavorah) 1.25
Honeydew Melon (MF) 1.2
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.5
Passion Fruit (Medine Flower) 0.7

Flavor total: 6.15%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

Made 7-23-16
Tested 9-9-16

A nutty coated cookie inhale, with a mild banana exhale. I first tasted this after a couple weeks steep and the banana was very mild. After a month the banana is more present now and everything is in balance.

Steep 30 days.

Nutty Nanner Bars (Gmix)

Ingredient %
Banana Cream (LA) 3
Cream Fresh (FA) 0.5
Cupcake Batter (Flavorah) 2
Peanut Butter (Flavorah) 2
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 3.5

Flavor total: 11%

4 Likes

I wasn’t quite sure about these 2 mixes at the beginning as they weren’t as good as my other 2 fruit lemonade mixes. Now I must say these 2 has ripened into some very good mixes.

I’ll probably lower the Koolada to .25% across all 4 of my fruit lemon mixes because this flavor really steeped up from the early tasting note, but the base flavor on these are really good.

Steep 30 days minimum… use no heat.

Strawberry Lemonade (Gmix)

Ingredient %
(Flavor Base) Strawberry New 3
Koolada 10% (TPA) 0.25
Lemon (MF) 0.5
Lemonade (Flavorah) 3.5
Lime (Flavorah) 0.07
Sour Wizard (FA) 0.5

Flavor total: 8.32%

Blueberry Lemonade (Gmix)

Ingredient %
Blueberry (MF) 0.7
Koolada 10% (TPA) 0.25
Lemon (MF) 0.5
Lemonade (Flavorah) 3.5
Lime (Flavorah) 0.07
Sour Wizard (FA) 0.5

Flavor total: 6.02%

3 Likes

I posted this up earlier on a different thread but I think this is one of my better recipes so why the heck not put it up here too :slight_smile: It’s an adaption of a recipe I did a while back but different enough to give it a different name. came up with the tweaks whilst having a brainstorm with @Kalahariuk t’other night.
looking forward to this one in a months time.

Roasty Toasty

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (FW) 1
Bourbon (Vanilla Bourbon) (FA) 1
Burnt Sugar (OOO) 1
Coconut Extra (TPA) 2
FA Marangue 2
Madagascar (Vanilla Classic) (FA) 3
Toasted Almond (FW) 4
Toasted Marshmallow (TPA) 2

Flavor total: 16%

4 Likes

This looks very good, and very similar to one I made (Checkmate). I think they would taste quite similar but will make yours to see. I’ll have to sub the vanilla and use NF Organic Burnt Sugar. What I would like to recommend to you though is change the name of FA Marangue to the entry for FA Meringue. That way if you ever make the recipe public it will show in more searches such as Search By Flavor Stash.

2 Likes

That’s weird…I just went in to change it and it’s correct?..
I only did my inventory on Saturday (was putting it off) hadn’t actually got round to checking it through yet, there’s prob a couple of mistakes, but this however…seems to have been sorted…:confused:

1 Like

I FIFY! :smiley:

4 Likes

Legend as always @JoJo :clap::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I have been vaping a really good clone of Pound Cake by Glas off and on for about a year. I really like the light lemon flavor at the end. A few months ago I ate a cupcake at a local bakery that had a citrus icing that tasted like lemon lime soda mixed with orange soda so I thought I would try and replicate it.

Any way, what I ended up with is something totally different but in my opinion totally delicious. It’s a sweet Pound Cake with a slightly tangy Citrus note at the end of the inhale. It tastes great as a Shake N Vape but really comes to life after a 2 week steep.

Citrus Pundcake
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 2%
Cake (Yellow) (FW) 5.5%
Citrus Punch (TPA) 1%
Sweet Tangerine (CAP) 0.5%
Sucralose 1%
Vanilla Cupcake v2 (CAP) 2%
Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP) 1.5%
Flavor Total 13.5%

4 Likes

After absorbing what was being said about the ultimate cheesecake recipe the other day I played around with percentages and settled on this concoction thanks to @DarthVapor and @Pro_Vapes for their respected info, got the flavours through today. Wasn’t sure whether to go with a fruit or stick to a staple Vanilla but my thinking was If I can get this right I can alter to include fruit later.
after a going over with the whisk and a hot water bath it’s an overnight breath and a month (at least) in the dark box.
After the mix it smelt gorgeous so fingers crossed, shall report back in a month with the outcome :+1:

Vanilla Cheesecake Supreme #1

Ingredient %
Brown Sugar (FW) 0.5
Cheesecake (LA) 3.7
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 0.5
Cream Cheese Icing (LA) 3
Ethyl Vanillin 10% (TPA) 1.5
French Vanilla (CAP) 2
French Vanilla Creme (TPA) 1
Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA) 2.5
Greek Yogurt (Flavorah) 1
Marshmallow (CAP) 1
Meringue (FA) 1
Whipped Cream (FW) 1

Flavor total: 18.7%

5 Likes

Grrrr. I’m not supposed to mix for another week but I may need to mix some cheesecake vapes tomorrow. So tempting. Just don’t have enough bottles. Grr. Guess I need to vape a bunch.

1 Like

yeah it’d be cool to get someone else’s opinion too dude :wink:

That’s a lot o’ creams! I find if I use one too many you start to drown some out and they may as well not be in there. Let us know how it is after a couple weeks maybe.

1 Like

Yeah I know but they’re at such low percentages I’m hoping I’ll get away with it, I shall keep you posted :+1:

1 Like

That actually is tempting to try right along my pallet line!

First contribution to this thread in a while. I’ve got so many new recipes but most still in development. This one surprised me. Now there’s no accounting for taste, and my wife tried this and kinda made a face. Hopps I think…doesn’t like it in beer either. For my tastes though this hits a lot of my favorite flavor nuances. If I do anything new with this it would be to add some MF Vanilla. But as is, it’s great IMO.

Misty Mountain Hopps (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Hypnotic Myst (FA) 3.2
Oba Oba (FA) 2.5
RY4 Double (TPA) 4.5
Yakima Hopps (Flavorah) 1.25

Flavor total: 11.45%

2 Likes

wellll…I have RY4 Double…:disappointed: lol tut

1 Like

I wouldn’t recommend getting the flavors just so you can make this. But I would recommend getting the Oba Oba. It’s useful in a lot of mixes especially yogurt based ones.

1 Like

Oh and let me just say I absolutely love RY4 Double. I’m on my iPhone right now and can’t link to it but look up my TBCC and that’s my fave with RY4.

1 Like

What is your favorite hypnotic myst mix?