New Recipe Showcase (2015-2016)

That’s real f’n good to know! I loves me some f’n watermelon LOL.

3 Likes

mf’n A, man! :smiley:

4 Likes

Butter Pecan Ice Cream with Caramel Drizzle : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/386411/Butter+Pecan+Ice+Cream+with+Caramel+Drizzle

6% Butter Pecan (FW)
2% Marshmallow (FA)
6% RY4 Double (TPA)
6% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)

Flavor total: 20%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/34zb

This turned out JUST how I wanted it.

7 Likes

I’m so glad to hear that. I really would like to find a good Watermelon and a good Cherry. I guess we are still on the hunt for a really good Cherry? I promise you… I will be ordering Medicine Flower next. I hope I find a vaping friend that lives nearby soon. So I can pass on some of my excess stuff. I guess this morning I definitely decided I will not be using my Atlantis or Melo tanks anymore. I also have a Fogger and a Rcomen - all of which offer 30% flavor or my Aromamizers. I’ve tried everything to improve their flavor…Titanium, SS, Clapton coils, double strength juice - nothing makes them good enough. I could wait and get some Ceramic coils for them, but then I’d be stuck buying coils rather than doing rebuildable coils. In the ‘to go’ bag they go. There’s just too many here on the coffee table. There is a local vape shop that will give me about 50% in store credit for them. Do you guys get rid of your old tanks? I’d love to hear what other folks do.

1 Like

In the past I have passed my “old” stuff to new vapers to help them get off the stinky sticks. I do so with the understanding that if they do start vaping full time and stop using tobacco, that they buy their own more current gear and pass it on to somebody else that is trying to quit. So far this has worked pretty well. I have a couple of ego twists out there that are on their 4th or 5th user. :smiley: Hard to beat that kind of mileage out of an ego battery. I just passed my iStick 50 to a new vaper/quitter with a Kanger Nano sitting on top of it with a 5 pack of .5 coils. She absolutely loves it and told me yesterday she hadn’t even wanted a cigarette for the 3 days after she got it. That along with the 50 ml of Milk and Honey and 50 ml of Bust-a-Nut. She can’t miss!
VAPE THE PLANET!!!

9 Likes

So far I’m leaving my old gear to family that visits and sees my collection of vapes. I’m kind well stocked as I took quite a while to figure out I’m not a fan of tanks.then even longer to find a dripper that I loved … Then even llonger as I tried out temp control . I had like 15 mods and 20 tanks and 25 rdas and spools and spools of wire and bags and bags of cotton. Final result …for mods I love my eleaf 100 w …for comfort and cost. I decided I didn’t care for temp control .I just didn’t get the warmth I wanted. As a back up I bought 6 evic vtc minis. I’m down to only 2 of those left . I still have have a sigeli 150 no one likes as its uncomfortable to hold. I had a couple of anarchist tube mods those are still there but the pile is starting to dwindle. As for tanks I had several arctic tanks a couple of belus 3 tritons 4 tfv fours and couple of crowns a couple of goblins and goblin minis. That pile is still pretty full. I n the RDA pile is the appollo a bullet a turbo a Atty cubed some cheap clone velocities. What did I settle …three are my favorite. One a quality (tobecco) velocity . two a miphisto. Three and my current fav. A original fish bone. I just ordered 5 more of them . I use dual 24 gauge at around .15 ohm. At 50 to sixty watts.

1 Like

Moon Butter

Ingredient %
Butterscotch (Flavorah) 4.5
Cream (Flavorah) 1.5
Milk and Honey (Flavorah) 1
Peanut Butter (Flavorah) 2.5
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah) 2.5

Flavor total: 12%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
8 Likes

Oooh… that looks yummy. Gonna go mix it up.

1 Like

Holy shiznit that looks amazing. I have to say, I am damn glad I became a flavor hoarder. Because when recipes like this come up and I don’t see the little question mark next to the price to make it, I get a warm and fuzzy feeling inside! :smiley:

I have 2 recipes lined up on the stirrer. Yours is is now in the queue. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

I Thanks Alisa !!! I hope you like it as much as I do. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks Lord!!! coming from you, that is very flattering. I hope you like it too. :tada:

1 Like

I am going to try Moon Butter (above)

I couldn’t find the topic…What Are You Mixing or Vaping Today? so I’ll note here:
I posted a comment on
Shroom’s OMG Sauce
Gravatar - by Shroomalistic, Apr 16. 2015, 23:58
I wrote…

This is an excellent recipe. [9 out of 10] I will remake it and it could become a regular for me. If it does, I will post back again later. I couldn’t discern what was in it while I was vaping it, except the caramel candy. I could not taste banana or peanut butter, and that’s a good thing because I wouldn’t like a peanut butter or banana vape.
HX: I made it as listed, except I used TPA Banana Cream rather than LA. I mixed it 2 hours, warmed it 6, and steeped it 2 weeks Then I vaped the whole 30 ml over two days in a brand new Aromamizer 3ml with a nickel Clapton coil .14 ohms at 360F. I had no memory of what ingredients were in it because I had made 4 other recipes from ELR the day I mixed it. Joya

4 Likes

Because you are vaping on Nickel :wink:

Lol Joya. Just funnin ya hun :wink:

1 Like

Oh my goodness I’m loving this juice this mornin’…

The Kennedy (clone)

:
3% Caramel (Original) (TPA)
5% Pistachio (TPA)
5% Sugar Cookie (CAP)
2% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)

Flavor total: 15%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/2hNG

5 Likes

Nothing special nothing fancy but this one is mmm strawberry!

Ohm’s Strawberry Cheesecake : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/393234/Ohm%27s+Strawberry+Cheesecake

1% Cake (Yellow) (FW)
1.5% Dairy Milk (TPA)
1.5% DX Bavarian Cream (TPA)
1% Graham Cracker v1 (CAP)
1.5% Harvest Berry (CAP)
4.5% New York Cheesecake (CAP)
6% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
3% Sweet Strawberry (CAP)

Flavor total: 20%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/37eF

Harvest berry realy makes those strawberries warm and jelly like I love it.

3 Likes

I tried this after allowing it to steep for 2 weeks and it turned out amazing … It’s hard to describe the taste other than it’s awesome!!!

Gorilla Snot

Ingredient %
Banana Cream (LA) 2.5
Banana Nut Bread (TPA) 5
Biscuit (INAWERA) 1
French Vanilla (CAP) 1.5
Graham Cracker v2 (CAP) 2
Lemon (TPA) 1.5
Toasted Marshmallow (TPA) 2.5

Flavor total: 16%

4 Likes

Dude you’re putting out some great looking stuff lately. You make a deal with the devil or what? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

LOL … i don’t know exactly what clicked, but lately, I feel like I am finally improving as a mixer. More thought out flavor combos and trying not to repeat mistakes that I have already made in a ton of my earlier recipes. I appreciate the kind and inspiring words …

3 Likes

I have two recipes I have made recently that have blown me away with flavor. This is the better of the two…

Almond Cinnamon Crunch Cookie

Ingredient %
Almond (FA) 2
Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP) 5
Cookie (FA) 2.5
Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah) 0.25
Shisha Vanilla (INAWERA) 2
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 4

Flavor total: 15.75%

Forgot to uncheck the private checkbox :smiley:

5 Likes

Angelo

Ingredient %
Bilberry (FA) 1.5
Blueberry Candy (TPA) 1.75
Marshmallow (FA) 1.5
Pomegranate (FA) 1.5
Shisha Vanilla (INAWERA) 2.5
Sour (TPA) 0.25

Flavor total: 9.01%

2 Likes