New Recipe Showcase (2015-2016)

@NewDrip I like that you arent limiting your recipes based on flavoring totals. A great recipe needs as much flavoring as it needs.

I had ordered the 2 for 1 FLV as well but asked for all custard based on the hype. I was very disappointed and gave it all away except one bottle. CAP is still the king of the American pudding style custard but the FLV does enhance FA custard to make it more Americanized, if that makes any sense. I guess what i mean is FA custard is more of a true custard, European style.

I really wish i had grabbed some of their other flavorings.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. When I ordered mine the were out of the FLV Custard and I ordered 4 oz. of Capella VC v2 on a hunch so it worked out perfectly.

2 Likes

Oh crap, i forgot you dont vape the V1. WTF am i going to send you then? Almost everything i make contains diketones. Hmmm

1 Like

It’s ok… I do v1. I didn’t do my research before I ordered. My next order will be v1.

2 Likes

Ahh, good deal.

1 Like

Looks good. Please tell me u diluted that wild strawberry ? Crap ola is it strong. I like my flavor strong but I think it overtakes everything. I usually put about 3/4 drops in a couple mls of pg and draw from it.

I love cap’s glazed donut at 4% !! Muah goes great with fruit cream coffee ! I don’t even really eat donuts ! Lol guess I don’t need to if I can vape’ em .

1 Like

Yep It’s diluted. I saw your previous post and on the Inawera web siteit suggest to dilute 3-5 drop in 10 mls pg. I haven’t used it until this recipe so I started low to leave room for adjustments.

3 Likes

Sounds delicious thou :apple::peach::heart_eyes:
Oh and I snuck tried your caramel creamy a little early ( you said like 3 week steep ) it’s about time to bust out a tank and fill’er up I made it on 5/23 but tried it last week. It was nice smooth and creamy.

2 Likes

Kinda sounds like mine ! Although I’m excited to hear how it turns out since I rarely use Vienna cream , which I do like it !
I actually prefer the mix w/o the VBG

1 Like

I usually do not like much Apple ejuices at all. I happen to make an apple turnover this morning. I woke up seriously and was like yep I did just dream about that. Put the ingredients together and it has been my ADV today !

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/r/1q3T

4 Likes

it’s funny I didn’t think I would either but then I actually bought gambit… OMG it was so good I’m dying to find the real clone???
that might b it

3 Likes

Never have tried it. But I like this one ! Fingers crossed. BTW the LA Apple isn’t the green apple it just says Apple.

3 Likes

I don’t wanna be too hasty, we’ve only just met after all, but I think I may have found The One. I’ve never had an ADV, but I may have to change my ways for this one.

9 Likes

That looks delish! It may be mine too. I’m a fool for fruit and cookies! One of my favorite snack is PB, Banana and Mayo Sandwich. I can see the cookie replacing the bread and mayo.

6 Likes

Lol my kick right now has been PB and banana sounds delicious JoJo !! Welcome to The ADV club !

4 Likes

I’m really regretting that I only made 10ml. I’m trying really hard not to inhale it all in one shot. Guess I should mix up a 30ml bottle and hope it doesn’t change too much as it steeps.

1 Like

I do it all the time but really have been learning to make 2 small batches in a row of 7 mls each if I like it that much then I make a big batch. I like to change flavors way too much.

1 Like

I\m having an apple days too! So here’s my simple yet tasty and refreshing new mix!

Link to the recipe

2 Likes

What flavor is pink lady?

1 Like

Rose, hibiscus, guava and maracuja.

2 Likes