New Rta for my birthday

Hey everyone. Today’s my birthday and I have been online for quite a few hours trying to find a second rta. I’m using the keas soloman v1 ATM. The v3 of that RTA isn’t out yet.

I really enjoy using that RTA and I’m almost out of coil heads for my normal tanks and wanted to find another RTA that is easy to build with like the Solomon.

I like doul coils

Any recommendations would be great thanks.

10 Likes

Happy bday , mine is was the 10th … As far as RTAs I dont use them except the cleito

7 Likes

Steam crave supreme v2
Qp fatality
Both awesome tanks and easy to build!
And

7 Likes

10 Likes

How about gear rta, or asmodus zesthia?

By the way, happy birthday !

6 Likes

Awe I love cats

6 Likes

Gear Rta
Aromamizer Supreme

6 Likes

Ditto!

giphy%20(9)

Happy birthday! :grin:

@fidalgo_vapes!!! We share a birthday!

200w%20(3)

10 Likes

I knew there was something about you … Wanna hear something bad ??? @Cutlass92 said happy bday to me on OUR bday !!! Hmmmm and forgot who’s ??? Whats really going on … Sorry cutlass to throw you under bus … Lol who’s older me or you ??? 1977

10 Likes

That doesn’t even surprise me… That’s classic @Cutlass92. Not the first bus here’s been hurt by this week. :joy: And you’re older, and the same age as @Cutlass92.

8 Likes

I am just a baby compared to @fidalgo_vapes! He’s got 5 months on me!

7 Likes

A very happy birthday to you @Vaporraven!!! :cake:

7 Likes

Well, there you go, a very happy birthday to you :tada:

200w

6 Likes

I ordered the Zeus dual RTA and a kylin RTA for 35 from sourcemore. I liked the fatality but I can’t afford 110 bucks for a tank.

I vape a lot so the 2 ml gear wouldn’t work for me I would have to refill it too much

5 Likes

Congrats… Happy Birthday

invisible cat photo here < :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

You can get a good clone a gearbest.

5 Likes

the fatality?

3 Likes

We got ours on eBay, but these are the same ones.

6 Likes

Happy Birfday @Vaporraven!! Hope you have a great day…or week even! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I recently had a birthday and friends gave me a new model of vape, it’s an amazing gift. What’s more, my friends and I had a great party at the Westgate hotel in Orlando. You probably know that Disney World is located nearby, so after the holiday, we went to the attractions to have fun. And I can say that it was the best day of my life. So I recommend visiting their official site, if you are looking for an event venue, then this is the best one I have seen. However, I don’t know when these problems with the virus will end and we will be able to organize holidays again.

4 Likes