New seasoned vaper needs some guidance

Hello all! I just recently came on board here and need a little help on some “How To’s”.
I guess the first thing I should ask is, are there any forums for beginners that shows the road map to maneuver around and how to reply/respond on the threads? Especially the recipe pages. Thanks!

4 Likes

Hi Cooter, check the following links:

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/guide
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/resources

Most info is on these links. Any thing else, feel free to ask.

5 Likes

Here is another link.

Beyond that. Just read read and read. Lots of great similar threads under the beginners tab.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard, you can just do like I do, do everything randomly incorrect and wait for instructions!

4 Likes

Did you see my message about Beetlejuice over on the recipe side? :slight_smile:

I just looked at it, I did make some changes and have this steeping…

BeetleJuice 2 © :
1.5% Golden Pineapple (CAP)
3% Mango (TPA)
4% Pineapple (TPA)
2% Raspberry (Sweet) (TPA)
3.5% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
2.5% Strawberry (TPA)
Flavor total: 16.5%

So I reduced the GP a bit increased the pineapple TPA and increased the raspberry .5%

1 Like

Awesome… although I still love it as is! :+1:

1 Like

There are some “how to” posts on the Discourse software (the software the forum uses) here:

1 Like

This is the most helpful thread. That is where my first great recipe came from :slight_smile:

1 Like

For it is written ask and ye shall receive.

No really man if you have questions or concerns just post them in the thread you have a question about and there will be many many fellow members respond with assistance and opinions. :wink:

WOW I can’t believe how many of you’s responded! My apologies for taking so long to thank you. A lot of helpful info and I’m sure it won’t take me very long to get into trouble…JK!
One more thing I have to ask. Why, as I’m typing this, there’s a duplicate to the right?

The left is like HTML (text), and the right is how it will display.

2 Likes

Right On ozo! That’s kinda interesting…um I think.

2 Likes

That freaked me out at first too until I realized it’s like a preview to double check before you post. So if I’m posting a link and it’s going to work properly, the tidy link will show up on the right. I can post a :grin: by choosing from the emoji popup or if I type the colongrincolon like :grin; oops, I can see that’s not gonna work. Now that I’m used to it I think it’s brilliant! :wink: <— I typed that, lol.

2 Likes

LMBO…I think I’ll just play it safe and choose! It kinda scares me to think what goes thru people’s minds some of the time, know watta mean. LOL…Oh by the way, that was a great presentation explaining my question. Thanks Mizzz

<COOT>
2 Likes