New, want to make own 100%/Max VG Liquid

Hi there, want to make my own max/100% Vg e liquids, but have no idea any on the ingredients or how it should be done. Say I want to make max vg prefer 100% and natural flavourings how would I work it out and any tips would be great or links to other recipes! Also 0mg nicotine

3 Likes

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=Max+VG
When you click on the make recipe button on top of that page it will lead you to the calculator that helps you to create your own recipe. If you want 0 nicotine you just don’t use it, even when you’re making a recipe of someone else that does have nicotine in it, it doesn’t matter :grinning:

4 Likes

Realflavors.com makes VG based flavors too so if you’re aiming at 100%, that’s the place to go and they’re really high quality. Other wise most flavors are PG based so you’ll have a little PG.

3 Likes

Thank you for your help! so just so im clear haha i could do 98ml VG and then Just put in a flavour base of 2ml is that right? or would that be weak?

2 Likes

So ive got a H priv Mini and i want to do a Strawberry Mix

Recipe wise? either 98ml VG or would AVG be better? then would i just add 2ml of the Strawberry flavouring and wah lah all done? Also Help on the mixing process?

1 Like

What brand of strawberry are you planning on mixing with?

1 Like

not sure yet thats the flavor i would like to… i just want to have everything straight before i do anything:) do you have any suggestions? UK sellers?

1 Like

I’ve heard chatter that RF will be phasing out their VG flavor lineup. This is not anything I have confirmed just a rumor. Be that as it may, RF also carries their Extracts line - neither PG or VG. And I can say firsthand they are some bodacious flavors that would be perfect for a PG free recipe.

3 Likes

You might want to do some reading before diving head first into mixing. May I suggest you start with this thread here:

You can also use the search bar. There are a lot of strawberries, but imo most of them are best mixing with other flavours as well.

5 Likes

Chefs flavours are the only uk based seller I know of that carry vg based flavours.
https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/129-real-flavours

2 Likes

I hope he doesn’t eliminate them completely. A lot of people are sensitive to PG and really need the VG versions.

1 Like

If he eliminates them you’ll be able to use the extracts which, again, are neither pg nor vg. So it’s actually no difference other than you will provide all the VG in the mix instead of some coming from your flavors.

3 Likes

Oh! Thanks for telling me! I’m only very slightly sensitive where vaping 50/50 ALL day will give me headaches but 65/35 is fine. A lot people can’t have any or very little though. It’s good to know about the Super Concentrates, I thought they were PG based.

2 Likes

That depends on the flavour. At the recipe end of the site, where the calculator is you can click on the user button, select flavour list and input the flavour you want to use. You will find user notes on that particular flavour and the average percentage it is used at.

1 Like

I know this is a little bit of a pushy statement and don’t take it the wrong way - However:

I tried that when I started out. Honestly, the liquid didn’t taste very good.

You will be a lot happier if you just don’t use any PG, cut your VG with 5% Distilled water, 1% Vodka and use a little less percentage of the flavors listed for the recipes on this site. If you are doing it for health reasons there’s really not enough of anything bad in any of these recipes to make a huge difference.

1 Like

you seem smart…i have 48 hours before the ban goes into effect,i got a 80%VG 20% PG nic 3mg pre mixed in a liter.how many ML of flavor in normal and what is the max ml

2 Likes

Depends on the strength of the flavour.

Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 08.35.04

Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 08.35.37

Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 08.36.12

2 Likes