New Years' Resolutions/Goals for 2017?

Couldn’t agree more :+1::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Hmmmm, gently my Dear…maybe some green tea in between?
As an observation, of course, and just following the ‘title’ of the thread [Hand Check] (to be PC, eh?)
I noticed you DON’T need to increase your visits to the manicurist. Your lovely hand would make
any mod/atty look good. In fact, all three of you posting there would.
I am not a weirdo [voyeur, peeping tom], I just like seeing women who take good care.
I am simply an old school heterosexual.
Plus the title said to do it, so I checked out you ladies hands.
Meow :smile_cat:

4 Likes

I shall definitely do it gently! And thank you for your kind words lovely @ozo :blush:

3 Likes

You can lose all you want as long as I don’t find them :wink:

2 Likes

I resolve to acquire one of these. this is one of the most beautiful mods I think I’e ever seen. Isn’t it georgous

9 Likes

Nah man, seriously, you can have the pounds. I need to give them to someone.

1 Like

I’ve made plenty of changes this year, so my resolution is too keep doing them and not give up!

7 Likes

Mine is quite simple for 2017, continue to oust any negative people from my life of which there used to be many, lose weight because this xmas has been…ooft! :scream:
and save enough pennies to buy my amazing better half a decent engagement ring (i’m half way there) and finally get down on one knee…(although if I don’t lose the weight there’s a chance I may not get up again)
And finally to keep working as hard as I have been on the Steampugs site (and another massive thank you to you all for your amazing support in that venture this year, it simply wouldn’t of happened without you lot of lovely reprobates :wink: :+1: )
I wish you all an amazing 2017!..meeting you all has been one of the best highlights of this year.
All the best! x

11 Likes

Not really a fan of new year resolution and stuff because as somebody said already you set yourself up for failure. Same old shit, more exercise, less of this and that but that’s all-year goals and not something i just think about this time of the year.
However, one thing i want to follow up in the new year is getting more into building mods. I don’t want to make it look like a @Whiterose0818 copy operation but I just stuck my nose in and had a few promising results. Soon I will have access to a nice cnc router at the school where i work so i can possibly design and mill my own enclosures from aluminium (fuck you spell checker, this is the ONLY VALID name for this material!), resin and stabilized wood.

11 Likes

Beautiful mod, oh yeah. Is that an RX or DNA?

1 Like

I’d like to travel to more destinations, meet new ppl, share new experiences, maybe get married ( this year is 16 yrs come March we’ve been dating engaged for 3 ) yeah that sounds pretty good.

8 Likes

No backward slides for me, no returning to opiates, be a better person. Like @Pugs1970 said, removing any remaining negative people from my life. Since I was so negative, ending only a few years back, I accumulated them. You guys show me daily how it should be.

Oh, and kick the crap out of my competitors. That’s only possible through continuous improvement, including communication.

My sincerest wish, is that we learn to get along better as a species. That we realize we have much more in common than different and equality of opportunity is a worthy goal.

…and for this place and you people, don’t change at all, you’re perfect.

7 Likes

lose weight because this xmas has been…ooft! :scream: and save enough pennies to buy my amazing better half a decent engagement ring (i’m half way there) and finally get down on one knee…(although if I don’t lose the weight there’s a chance I may not get up again)

Take all the money you would have spent on junk food and put it away toward the engagement ring. If anything like our Christmas should take about three weeks to have enough to buy three or four karats in stones and lots of platinum for the ring. :wink:

And finally to keep working as hard as I have been on the Steampugs site

Should be easy for you, you are such a natural at it. And so genuinely gifted I would like to add

and my I add I wish you a very very

NAPPY HEW YEAR. :joy:

4 Likes

hahaha thanks GP, and a very nappy hew year to you also :wink: :laughing:

2 Likes

It’s the DNA 200 I’m pretty sure. I’d be happy with an RX it’s the style that I’m (and ladies please forgive the expression) getting a stiffie over lmao I’ve also seen several exotic wood mods out there that are superb looking as well, but hen again I generally see two or three mods a day that catch my attention. I’d buy them all if I could lol. Hand em out like Christmas cards for the holidays if it were within my power.

2 Likes

And I know someone else that is havin a heart attack over this mod.

It’s a Gepetto’s Art Box

3 Likes

Gonna do my best to do just that. Wifey and I for the first time in years were already awake at midnight instead of the dogs waking us up barking and whining at the noise.

3 Likes

we were both up, it’s unreal how much our lives have changed, 10 years ago I’d still be out now, NYE was a 2 day bender EVERY year…but last night, we both lay in bed,me full of man flu and Jo knackered from work, we just watched the firework display on TV from London…which by the way…if it’s available on youtube or whatever, I highly suggest you watch it, I’ve never seen anything like it, apparently the biggest firework display ever in the Uk…un-fucking-believable it was …
And as for the dogs well, ones deaf and my Chihuahua isn’t so much scared of fireworks but want’s to attack them when she see’s them through the window, she’s a Rottweiler in a hamsters body lol

3 Likes

That’s beautiful…

1 Like

I’ll bet it’s at least $400.00 if not more

2 Likes