Newbie..1st flavoring buys?

If you do not like it send it my way.

1 Like

Yeah ā€¦ thatā€™s gonna happen. I have no doubt Iā€™ll love it. As soon as I learn how to build a fuckjn coil that is.

1 Like

If you canā€™t, itā€™s called Amazon. Look up prebuilt coils. The best are by Advanced Vape Supply.

1 Like

Now thereā€™s some info I can use, hopefully I wonā€™t have to but better safe than sorry

2 Likes

I would start with basic, use in everything, flavors. Use the Tfa brand itā€™s the least expensive, buy smaller bottles. After you get a feel for it, venture forth. Get Graham, cheesecake with Graham crust, Bavarian cream, a few of your favorite fruits. Truth, using two brands of the same fruit make a better flavor, but not urgent now. Steeping is important. Search for shake and vape recipes, sort by ratings, make some of those to get you past the steep time. Pick out a couple recipes that have 3-5 ingredients and mix those up, hide in the closet. Fruits usually 24 hour steep, creams 7 days, bakery 2 weeks, rules of thumb. You donā€™t need to mess with them but shaking could help. There is a list of flavors and recipes in the resource tab. I did good with these. Itā€™s taken a year but I can madly mix magic flavors now. Research helps, try not to buy into right and wrong, you will figure out what you like. Dumping many attempts along the way, itā€™s painful learning. I donā€™t sell my juice generally, except to every single in some way family member. Add sweetener, try unusual combinations, itā€™s fun. Good luck and happy Vaping.

1 Like

I really hate to disagree with you here. Do you know her flavor profile? No none of us do. She has not stated it. So to tell her that, in my opinion would waste her money.

Again start slow and figure out your flavor profile and work from there. Your success level will be higher.

1 Like

Hate to be the bearer of bad news here folks. Top rated recipes may not be all that is cracked up to be here. Holy fuck people, DO WHAT WILL KEEP OFF OF CIGS!!!

3 Likes

Cool, itā€™s my opinion and what worked for me. I think I said pick fruit flavors you like. Sweet cream, Bavarian cream, Graham and cheesecake all solid choices and used frequently. I think I also pointed to the newbies resource page to pick a couple shake and vape, to make it past the steeping time. I hated buying liquid waiting for steeping. Hopefully, no offense. I donā€™t know her preferred flavor profile, only some advice on commonly used base flavors. Itā€™s a waste of money to dump FA down the sink, so start a little less expensive when you get a few decent recipes up the game. Happy days and vape on.

3 Likes

One of the admin guys put together a decent list of recipes and flavors required (less than 20). Not the greatest recipes ever but a tasty vape, easy to mix, limited ingredients. Certainly, a head start. Nobody starts out as Bobby Flay, but I make killer homemade Mac n cheese.

1 Like