Newbie question about flavorings, To cut or not to cut

Thank you everyone for the help. I didn’t want to go over board on flavor and I’m a getting better understanding of flavor % Thanks again and hope to be able to add to the group in the future.

2 Likes

I bet if you provide a link to the flavor you are thinking about diluting, or the manufacturer and flavor name, someone here could tell you if it is something that can be used to mix e-liquid straight from the bottle or if it is in fact something that would need some special preparation or dilution before use.

2 Likes

Questions are always welcome. Welcome again to the group. It looks like you are on your way with over 400 post read. Just keep reading and researching and you will be a pro in no time (well…some time lol ).

2 Likes

thanks for the words of encouragement :slight_smile: Fingers crossed. I have picked 3 I’m going to try first and also making a run at my first take on a mango fruit cream . I’m just trying to get my first flavor order ready , bottles on the way !

The suspense is killing me, what brand are the flavors you are considering?
Can you find them in the first couple hundred pages on this list?
Have you seen this thread?

Yea most of my flavors are on that link .:grin: At least 40 of them are on there. I have been reading flavor notes where available and making my choices based off of those and money available. Yet no I hadn’t seen the second link. so the first thing I did was print it out in fear I would lose it for ever. Lol :grin: I will now have to go check out the flavor page more thoroughly. Thank you , You probably saved me errors on my order I’ll go check those next. Thank you for the links.
On a side note, If you have any special flavors out there in the cosmos you could share, Let me know I could use all the help I can get. Second just went looking for the second link and cant find it could you briefly explain how to find it ?

do a search on this forum for
Recommended Flavors and Research List
it will bring up the fascinating read by one of the master mixers here named @Pro_Vapes

some other great reads for you are (the aforementioned):

and

You can start slow, just look at buying the flavors for 1 or 2 popular recipes, then invest slowly to build your flavor collection :slight_smile: that way you’re not spending 100’s to save 10’s of dollars .

To late. Lol It was only 70 just to get my feet wet. I’m going to try mama melon v2 / mega melon mix also a strawberry cheesecake and apple sourz and a mango of mine with orange banana cream marshmallow pineapple and a couple others. that one ought to keep me busy with low and high nic variances everything should be here soon just in time for my diy mag mixer. to be finished. oh yea I also ordered rice pudding that one should be fun to play with. If you want to look I will open my stash
I went cheap on a couple to see the difference myself any way don’t want to talk your ear off. let me knw what you think if you look. thanks again for the help . crap I forgot to order rice. oh well guess next round

1 Like