Nic in VG weight question

Got some coming in the post actually, so I’ll do that!

2 Likes

Quite possibly. But it seems (without measuring exactly) that 6.31 grams is about 60% of the shot. Anyhow, I’ve got some more coming so I’ll see how those do. Thanks all for the help!

1 Like

It is 16.67% of the total ingredients and remember you are using 18mg 100%vg nicotine. your way over thinking it, and if you need to have 3% or less Nicotine your in the ball park, good luck on kitchen sink measuring to the 10th of a gram at lab certified accuracy.

2 Likes

I definitely am over thinking it. But here’s my problem in a nutshell - 5 mls = 6.31 grams. 6.31 grams measured out on my calibrated scales = *about * 6 mls. I’m not overly bothered about too much nic, or too little, as I can just vape more, or less. What bothers me is why one of my shots won’t do for 60 mls! There’s something fishy here but I’m just gonna plough on regardless.
It’s definitely VG cos it’s thick as hell, and it’s from a reputable supplier so I doubt that the problem is from that. My scales are fine, I’ve been mixing for a year and a half so I know what I’m doing…I think.
You’re right, I’m over thinking it. I’ll just carry on.
Thanks and happy Friday!

3 Likes