Nic River Giveaway - Two $30 Giftcards (Ended)

Flavour art
Thank you for this giveaway.

2 Likes

So far tfa

1 Like

FA and CAP

1 Like

Probly CAP and TFA for price.

1 Like

My own N.E.T is my absolute favourite but I must say that Flavorah has come up with some awesome tobacco flavours lately.

4 Likes

I recently started experimenting with Purilum flavors and I love their versatility as being great in mixes as well as on their own as SF mixes! This is super hard to answer though because it seems that I have favorites that I cannot live without from every flavor line!!

3 Likes

Inawera definately

2 Likes

Flavour Art

2 Likes

Thanks for another giveaway, @Nicotine_River!

If I have to pick one I’m torn… I like FA and Purilum for different reasons. FA for their strength (and wonderful flavors obviously), and Purilum for their ability to be used as amazing standalone flavors. My husband has been vaping Purilum exclusively recently!

4 Likes

Presently it’s a tie between three
Flavor Apprentice - for the economic value.
Capella For the clean sweet creamy flavors
Purilum which is fast moving up the ladder and will no doubt take over second soon we’ll have to see about first.

3 Likes

Flavorah :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Medicine Flower

5 Likes

FlavourArt

2 Likes

Wooo Hoooo! Thank you for the chance!

I would have to say it’s impossible to pick one :frowning: I have 3-8 favorites from each brand that makes my favorite flavors of all time.

But, I am going with TFA and Purilum.

3 Likes

Thanks for the chance!
It’s so hard to pick just one. I love the art and details that go into FA, and I guess gun to my head I’d have to pick them. That being said, there isn’t a mix I make that doesn’t have something from CAP in it though. And on another note, the more I use PUR and get to know how they mix I’m loving them. I’m gonna predict in the next year as more ppl try them and understand them they’ll really blow up. I’m excited to get into Flavor Revolution next. Too many new flavors between these and PUR to keep up…but I’m glad they’re here! Just another tool in the toolbox, and I’m glad it’s you that have them. Keep it up NR :+1::+1:

4 Likes

CAPELLA. the best at present.

1 Like

Right now it’s mostly Real Flavors but I have other favorite flavors from all different vendors. It’s impossible to pick just one or even three favorites, lol. Thanks for the give away though!

2 Likes

Gotta be Capella

1 Like

Right now, TFA

1 Like

Capella

Thanks for the chance, just placed an order tonite with the ALLDAY code

6 Likes