Nic River Giveaway - Two $30 Giftcards (Ended)

Alright everyone! It’s time to announce the two winners!

The giveaway will now be closed and random winners will be chosen right now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

/drumroll…

2 Likes

logo_home

Alright everyone! Here are the winners! :slight_smile:

Randomly chosen throughout this thread…Congrats to @music5 and @mstokens for winning the two - $30 gift cards!

Thank you everyone who participated in this giveaway and we are hoping to have more giveaways soon! :slight_smile:

Have a nice day everyone!

13 Likes

Congrats @music5 and @mstokens!!!

Cheers @Nicotine_River for the giveaway!! :clap:

4 Likes

Congratulations @music5 and @mstokens!!! Thanks @Nicotine_River for the giveaway!! You guys ROCK!

4 Likes

Congratulations @music5 & @mstokens
Thanks for the Awesome Giveaway @Nicotine_River :fire:

3 Likes

Congrats y’all! Nicotine River is always awesome-sauce for being generous :smiley:

4 Likes

Julie? Grats @music5 -n- @mstokens
Thks for the giveaway @Nicotine_River !

4 Likes

Come again? My name is Amber :smiley:

4 Likes

awesome sauce from the commercial, hehe

3 Likes

Congratulations @music5 & @mstokens.
Thanks Nic Riv for another chance!

2 Likes

Congrats @music5 and @mstokens. Thank u @Nicotine_River for the giveaway

2 Likes

Congrats to @music5 and @mstokens

2 Likes

Thanks for the congrats guys and thanks @Nicotine_River for helping out my pocket book :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks @Nicotine_River for an awesome giveaway
Congrats to the winners!

1 Like

congrats 10xh

1 Like

That’s a REALLY hard question to answer. Personally, I don’t do favorites in much of anything in life. I tend to like things for all different reasons. Same goes for flavoring companies.

So, that being said, based on frequent of use, I would say Flavourart. Although it’s by no means my hands down favorite, haha. Each company out there has their own special thing.

My favorites are FA, INW, FLV, with TFA trailing very close, do to how versatile the company is, and their large inventory.

Now that I have made a simple question, overly complicated, I will say FlavourArt

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Congratulations @music5 and @mstokens!!! Thanks @Nicotine_River for the giveaway!! You guys ROCK!

1 Like

@Silhouette

1 Like

Darnit, I was like wasn’t that from a Capital One commercial, ha, at least I was close, silly Discover cards…:smiley:

2 Likes