Nic River Giveaway - Two $30 Giftcards (Ended)

logo_home

Hello everyone! We’re going to have another giveaway! Here is what’s required to enter in the random giveaway.

Step 1. Just let us know your favorite flavor company!

That’s it! We’re interested in hearing what you think is your favorite manufacturer! We will be giving away two - $30 gift cards applicable for anything on our website to two random participants of this thread!

Giveaway ends at 12:00PM PST on Friday 08/25/17

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Flavour Art for me :smiley:

thanks for the chance.

5 Likes

Flavour Art and Inawera

Thanks for the opportunity.

5 Likes

flavor art

4 Likes

Too hard to decide ONE, but I cannot stop using FA and TPA. Have tried quite a few others, and having had quite a few standouts from the Real Flavors SC line, the others, not so much.

4 Likes

Flavour Art and Medicine Flower

4 Likes

I’m gonna say FA and real flavors have become my current favorites

3 Likes

Lately it has been Real Flavors

3 Likes

I can’t say one. Flavorart/inw

4 Likes

Thanks! If I had to pick just one company it would be FlavourArt.

4 Likes

This is the hardest question to answer.

But I’m going with Capella. But Flavourart and Tpa/tfa are very very close behind.

3 Likes

TPA is 1rst for me based on volume and frequency of use but Capella is 2nd. I will use that giftcard in Real Flavor and Purilum if I win. Have to try those. :dash:

2 Likes

If I had to pick one it would be TPA

2 Likes

Thanks for the chance @Nicotine_River!! I find myself using alot of Capella 1st and then FA & TFA I recently been loving the Puriliim flavors.

2 Likes

Purilum for me, the watermelon is excellent!

3 Likes

Real flavors and Purilum

2 Likes

All of my favorite recipes have Capella and TPA so I guess I’ll go with them

2 Likes

Gosh, that’s a tough one. Hangsen, strictly for the few flavors that have become my ultimate favorites. Second would be TPA strictly for consistency of flavor, and the people that work there are so wonderful. Sometimes, I use a company strictly for the personnel, such as Alchem International.
*Thanks a bunch @Nicotine_River!

2 Likes

FlavourArt “Old School”
Real Flavors (SC) line “New School”

2 Likes

I can’t choose one…TFA & Purilum for me.
Thanks again for the chance!

2 Likes