Nicotine Alternatives

I get if from Frontier herbs it is cheaper and a company I trust to buy dry herbs from

1 Like

You are very welcome. I thought that was what you were doing but wasn’t quite sure with the little detail we had on your process. Actually you are substituting nicotine with VG most likely. You should consider your extract a flavor for clarity when speaking to others on ELR. We’ll then know exactly what you are talking about and be able to help more easily…

1 Like

www.webmd.com/.../ingredientmono-108-meadowsweet.aspx?.

1 Like

Heading out to do my horses but I will definitely check in again you guys are very interesting to learn from.

1 Like

What is this Anti Venom? Just point me in the direction, I don’t mind researching…just typing in Anti Venom is too broad…

@Whiterose0818
See this thread
New E Cigarette may help fight cancer

1 Like

Theres nothing there

There was a post on reddit and I went to the website and ordered from Juice Machine Vapors but on reddit they had cancer studies and other studies.

Interesting article but it has vanished as you said but here is the only place I have found that has the Anti- Venom mentioned

Or you can read about what it really is here Tomatine

So if I go to juice machine vapors and type in anti venom?

The flyer I got with my order said it was tomato essence and frankincense.

I would think it would come up let me look. I will see on the page it has been a few weeks since I got it.

It is the whole page but the first page is flavors with Anti Venom. I did not order that. I ordered the straight anti venom because I mix my own. It was on the 3rd page samples DIY

Gotcha…I now have direction…thanks!

Any time, if you need any into on herbs to make your own just ask I am very knowledgeable about herbs.

First impression:
The website is riddled with grammatical errors…

3 Likes

I have read that there is an extraction from tomato plants that replaces nice and is cancer fighting… not just safe but actually fights somw cancer cells!!!

Nicotine does Not cause Cancer

this is interesting…

Same as this one PV posted:

1 Like