Nicotine Alternatives

Any time, if you need any into on herbs to make your own just ask I am very knowledgeable about herbs.

First impression:
The website is riddled with grammatical errors…

3 Likes

I have read that there is an extraction from tomato plants that replaces nice and is cancer fighting… not just safe but actually fights somw cancer cells!!!

Nicotine does Not cause Cancer

this is interesting…

Same as this one PV posted:

1 Like

You are correct Alisa nicotine itself does not cause cancer but it does destroy lung tissue leading to other illnesses. I am sure there is a study out there on what damage the lung tissue goes through. I like to read just medically backed studies though.

1 Like

Yeah most websites I have been to are.

1 Like

Source? Nicotine is a stimulant and constricts blood vessels. I’ve not read about it damaging lung tissue.

2 Likes

Do you have anything on Frankincense? I think it is used as well.

1 Like

So much so, that I wouldn’t take them seriously. English is not my native tongue, but even I know the basics enough to curl my toes at some of those errors.

2 Likes

Most of the nicotine in e-cigarettes gets into the bloodstream through the soft tissue of your cheeks (buccal mucosa) instead of through your lungs, like it does with a tobacco cigarette. So, I’m not sure how nicotine could hurt your lungs so much.

I don’t see any valid studies showing nicotine destroys lung tissue. Can you link one for me please?

1 Like

Hey I just put a recipe on here called Pain Killer Tea but I guess I was not logged in right because it asked for my long in afterword. Can you tell me if it is here or where to look for it.

Did you mark it as ‘public’ ? Because I don’t see anything named ‘Pain Killer Tea’

1 Like

OK trying again.

1 Like

I hope I did it right this time, because it is a tea the beginning is not right just follow the written directions.

1 Like

Still no see it. sorry

2 Likes

I am not sure then I saved it and I unclicked the private.

1 Like

I think this one might have it.

www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/.../150518111408.ht

www.iflscience.com/.../even-nicotine-free-e-cig-vapor-damages-lung-cel