Nicotine and Flavoring Prices

just a note that OSDIY has Health Cabin Flavors for $4.00 per 30 ml http://www.onestopdiyshop.com/category-s/137.htm

1 Like

Updated 4/15 to add Vape Clarity nicotine and OSDIY price drops.

Remember, this list doesnā€™t take into consideration discount codes or shipping costs so youā€™ll still have to check around. Itā€™s only meant to give an idea for base prices and a place to start.

Also, @authormichellehughes Iā€™m not including Health Cabin because they arenā€™t that popular and as far as I know, the only place that has them is OSDIY. I havenā€™t put a lot of the less well known brands mostly because I canā€™t keep up with them, but also because they tend to be the same price everywhere. Flavorah shouldnā€™t really be on the list for that reasonā€¦itā€™s the same price no matter where you get it. LoL.

2 Likes

Unless you buy direct from Flavorah. Itā€™s more expensive unless you have a wholesale acct!

2 Likes

Updated: Added DIY Vapor Supply; updated price for Flavour Art at ECX

5 Likes

Thank you, JoJo, a hell of a lot of work there, and I have greatly appreciated and benefited by your efforts. I hope bringing up this old thread isnā€™t untoward, but if I may, I would like to share my input to cheap flavors.

I find DIYvapor to have the best selection, but the worst prices. DIY eliquid has good prices for many flavors. Ecigexpress is really good for small test vials of Loran flavors. But hands down, I like wizardlabs for the cheapest prices on small vials of most brands, including INW. To beginners, the most bang for the buck is trying out each flavor at the cheapest prices. Most of the trial flavors will be abandoned, once we decide what flavors we really like. So the most important thing is to be able to buy the greatest number of flavors, regardless of size. Lorranā€™s dram size is usually enough to make that decision, and future purchases are best served by the price of 30 or 120 mls of the flavor that you know will use.

2 Likes

Wow @JoJo this is some work!! Very nice breakdown you have here and thanks for sharing your work you put so much effort into!
Bravo super mom!
:wink:

1 Like

Haha thanks. Itā€™s seriously outdated and needs an overhaul. Maybe Iā€™ll work on it after finals. :smiley:

4 Likes

what a superb list and im sure you now know ECX is selling Nicselect so whatever they were selling then has been fixed no more pepper lol i still buy mine from NR

1 Like

Updated the original post for latest prices, took out some companies that donā€™t look to be around anymore, added Real Flavors, etc.

8 Likes

Awesome update JoJo!!! Your hard work in updating these is very much appreciated!! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks so much for all this work,

Is the list in the original post the most current?

It says edited 12/16, but you also said you could no longer edit it and Iā€™ve only been around here for a few weeks.

While there are dates in the posts they donā€™t show year so I donā€™t know as I scroll down long threads like this which year weā€™re talking about.

Just a tad confusedā€¦

Yes, the first post list is current as of Dec 28 last year. I became a moderator so I was able to edit the original post again. :slight_smile: Iā€™m glad someone is finding it useful!

1 Like

Thank you for all your hard work and time! This is an amazing resource :slight_smile:

1 Like

So just for comparison, I loaded up 3 carts simultaneously from Nic River, Bull City and ECig Express. Applied coupon codes (Ecig took the ELR one, Bull City Did not take it, and there isnā€™t an ELR one for Nic River.

Then put in actual shipping info just to see where the totals rolled out.

Hereā€™s what we got:

7 10 ML flavors (a couple 13ā€™s in there)
1 1 Oz Flavor
1 2 Oz Flavor

On to the results:

ECigExpress - $31.78, including $4.13 Shipping and $30.44 Cart Total and $-2.79 Discount.

Bull City - $30.49 including 3.74 shipping and $26.75 Cart Total
Nicotine River - $35.24 including $12.66 shipping and $22.58 Cart Total.

Bull City was the cheapest even without a coupon code.

Nicotine River had the cheapest cart total by a long shot, but youā€™re getting raped on the UPS only shipping option. Unreal. I probably would have done far better on my big order from them a few weeks ago had I comparison shopped the REAL totals with shipping. They pounded me for $28 in shipping on flavors (no bulk VG PG or NIC).

Now Iā€™ve ordered from EcigExpress once, and Nic River twice, and never from Bull City.

Nic River was kind enough to preemptively inform me one was backordered in advance, and they prioritized the missing one and it came in the day the main order arrived after at no additional cost, and they threw in a duplicate bottle of one of the flavors to boot as a ā€œsorry we were backordered itemā€ so they do have some good customer support in their favor.

However, they really need to look at the shipping (unless theyā€™re using the cart price as a loss leader to get you to pull the trigger and making up for it by gouging on the shipping. Not uncommon, but it is a tad misleading.

Sucks that you have to load the carts up just to get a real world number, but Iā€™ll be doing this going forward, particularly on big orders.

Another note on ecig express, they donā€™t always have all the sizes available (ran in to several where the 10ml was not an option and had to juggle the entire order a few times just to get a combination that all 3 places actually had, and had to add 2 of the 1 oz bottles at one place to equal the 2 oz I had at the other two (Bull City again, and even though the 1 oz bottles were more expensive per ML than the 2 OZ of other flavors, they still came in the best overall price wise, go figure).

Food for thoughtā€¦

2 Likes

Yep I do that same kind of comparison when Iā€™m getting ready to place a flavor order. Kind of wish Nic River could sort out their shipping prices as their customer service is outstanding. For Bull City the coupon code ā€œVU6ā€ works for me.

1 Like

We have been looking into the shipping prices finding ways to minimize the costs! Thank you for your feedback on our website :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would be nice to have cheaper shipping options. Iā€™ve had zero issues with other vendors who use USPS. Itā€™s cheap, fast and would allow me to buy from you guys more often.

I understand my friend. I think everyone is very confused on what shipping really costs. Every business/vendor is doing it different so it is very hard to compare. USPS is great but depending on what is in your cart we have to comply with DOT and FAA regulations. Everyone out there who isnā€™t complying will soon find out what itā€™s like. All of the items in our store are heavily heavily discounted and we charge for shipping. We have contemplated raising our prices on everything and then offer free shipping on everything just to keep it easy.

Thank you!

2 Likes

I do the same when ordering large amounts.

I did some carts for an order over Christmas with identical flavors (some size differences) like you did. I had some TPA, Cap, FA, and Inawera. With shipping and discount codes, this is what I wound up with:
330 ml for $53.26 - 0.1613939394/ml - GREMLIN
309 ml for $51.94 - 0.1680906149/ml - BCF
309 ml for $49.17 - 0.1591262136/ml - ECX
360 ml for $59.00 - 0.1638888889/ml - NR

I wound up having to order from three different places (as per usual) because nobody had everything I needed. ECX almost always winds up being cheapest after shipping and discounts for what I order. Plus they do reward points and that helps a little too. I hate their website though. Ordering from there is like pulling my hairs out one by one itā€™s so buggy for me.

2 Likes

Wizard labs just raised their prices:-(

1 Like