Nicotine base in UK

Hi everyone.
After TPD rule can’t find 36mg,48mg or more only 18mg shoots! Coast too much! I find one companies online they sales from holland I thing coast for 200ml 50mg which is £31 include vat and delivery to U.K. ! Do you guys think still good price to buy? Or any recommendations ?
Best Regards
Ferhat

1 Like

Anyone selling Nicotine retail today is doing it illegally.
No companies within EU is allowed to sell Nicotine to private persons after TPD got into motion.
Only chance to get stronger Nic than 18mg in 10ml bottles is if you got a company and can show the papers necessary.

Personally i wouldn’t trust a company that say they sell to private persons today. But that’s just me…

6 Likes

Yep, that was why everyone was stocking up on nic before the TPD came into effect.
You may still find a store that has old stock it needs to get rid of, but the chance is very low. Depending on the country, they may or may not sell it. TPD is a directive and every country gives its own twist to it.

I stored enough for the next couple years. When I’m in the US visiting family, I’ll take back some of their 100mg nic (undeclared, in a bottle labeled VG, taking a risk) on the trip home. I don’t see any other way around it unless you personally know a manufacturer or a shop with a license.

3 Likes

Is it this shop?
http://e-liquidnederland.nl/liquid/winkel/nicotine-basis-pg/pg-nicotine-100-mg-basis-500-ml/
I see they are still selling this or at least it looks like it on their website.
I’ve had nicotine from them before and it is fine but very expensive.
I will send you a PM later with a better deal outside the EU but I have to work first.

3 Likes

Have you tried Chefs Flavors?

There are reputable companies selling it getting around the Tpd by selling it as non human consumption. I’ll find the companies sorry not to have it now but as I understand it, it’s a loophole and there are several companies selling 100mg nicotine still and successfully because of the ridiculous new rules I guess no ones balking at it and the dreaded 10mg things they were forced to buy, isn’t really necessary anymore if you just look around. I came w this info from Reddit/ diy ejuice sub where there’s a plethora of all the info like this and more if you’d like to look also. If I knew how to link I would :weary::joy: sorry.

2 Likes

Nicotine.co.uk is one,
Everythingliquid.co.uk
And there’s more

2 Likes

Company name
eliquidnicotine.co.uk but very strange they webpage looks very simillar

3 Likes

Thank you so much

1 Like

Everythingliquid were selling well before TPD and if I needed nicotine at the moment in the UK. it would be a name I would trust.

1 Like

Thanks so much to everyone. I ordered 250ml 72mg vg based nicotine from everythingliquid.co.uk
Hope get without any hustle

Regards
Ferhat

2 Likes

Damn you guys are resourceful :slight_smile:
Glad to have watched this thread (and I hope these guys still sell when I run through my 2L of nicotine) . I’ve gone through about 150ml over the last year so I shouldn’t need anything before 2030 :sunglasses: